Script 5. I live 1 minute walk from the presidential office, Cheong Wa Dae by 'P's endless intrusion

'P's endless intrusion

After making me unconscious, he broke in 40 or 50 times a month, ran amok for 6 hours. I couldn't stand it, so I moved to the nearest house from Cheong Wa Dae, Presidential office.


Mind Control weapon implanted all over my body.


Sexual assault and harassment, theft, damage, full-body or genitalia w/ knife cutting, intra-elbow intravenous injection.

Blocking the sewer, toilet and shit is all over.


Hundreds of millions of maggots, moths, flies, mosquitoes and all other bugs.

Terror flies and mosquitoes can easily catch, dozens of mosquitoes a day by just clapping.


All my clothes, socks, underwear, shoes, PCs, mice, keyboards, monitors, phones, batteries, cables, chargers, security cams, pots,, contaminated, damaged and stolen.


Dozens of patrol cars a day, 2 or 3 at the same time, one from front of me to back, another from back to front, coming back over and over again to scare and harass me.


It's not ordered from the center, but when I go to Myeongdong, 'pig's underling goes to Police box there and has fellow cops stalk me with patrol cars to harass.


When I get in a car or a bus, they have the patrol car drive next to the car where I am in, when I walk, they drive at the speed of my pace w/ warning lights, follow me to the end, and there are countless acting up of pigs.


When I moved to Yonhee-dong in 2001, patrol cars suddenly disappeared, and I was rather scared, I thought they would falsely accuse me, or hit me by a car to death by 'P'.


I thought they stopped running amok because they had tormented me enough.

I haven't found patrol cars for over 1 month, so I went around 2 or 3 in the morning.

But after about 2 months as soon as I went outside of Yonhee-dong, they started running amok again with sirens and warning lights.


The pigs couldn't run riot only in Yonhee-dong and decided to start acting up outside of it again after about 2 months.


I couldn't see just 1 car in Sangdo-dong, but when I went to Heukseok-dong, right next to Sangdo-dong, a patrol car chased me as soon as I got there, where former presidents lived.


A former conscripted policeman who watched my streaming told me that the Yonhee-dong, Donggyo-dong, and Sangdo-dong in 2000 were controlled by the military unit of the Presidential Guards.

The police there were under the military forces.


But from 2003, the police took charge of the presidential security, and the military troops left, and started pig's running amok again in Yonhee-dong, scaring me with horns instead of sirens.


If you want to help, just listen quietly and do what you hear.


Have the underlings testify what they hear, they're deceived by slandering that 'pig' is a victim. 

They didn't know pig had the 1st underling disgrace me with dirty words, and was deceived. If you cannot, please promote my blog and the pic.

Please don't give suggestions or opinions, all Koreans ask me to do it or do that endlessly.



Spread my blog, please  Click once a day 

https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/222321201955


About cop 'P'


Chipchan


Eyebrow Mind Control Weapon(photos) Korean Police implanted


Eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon


right eyebrow bone

Bruises


Swollen feet by germs P sprayed over n over on already swollen(photos)


Eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon shooting(photos)


Pig has underlings assault me regularly to hit by dump truck to kill me

Stalking Log


Please, spread : Mind Control Weapon


Screaming headache to death

Mosquito, bug terror


I am an avatar to 'pig', digital twin

Makes me unconscious w/ my eyes open hundreds of times a day


Germs on my feet to swell, another bacteria on my feet to crack and bleed, Pig spray

'Pig' pulled out molar teeth, busted my ear


Lewd 'pig' torture on vagina, genitalia intensively Mind Control Weapon


Vagina, genitalia intensive Mind Control Weapon torture by 'pig'


Swollen feet by germs

Underlings, impossible to persuade


SCRIPT

1. Manual to make underlings


2. How it started


3. Reason. Mind Control weapon


4. Police P chased Australia, New Zealand, Canada (P's immigration records)


5. I live 1 minute walk to the presidential office,Cheong Wa Dae with 'P's endless intrusion


6. P controls electricity, intrude after damaging security cams and shut down


7. How to help me


8. Mind control weapon is to make people unconscious


9. Unconscious w/o a pre-step of losing consciousness, drag me while I am awake


10. 'P's current acrimonious misdeeds





==============Google translate=================================


5) 1 minute walk to the Blue House



When going out, after losing consciousness, break in 40 or 50 times a month for 6 hours. I can't stand it, moved to the Blue House in 2012, a 1-minute walk



Mind control weapon implanted throughout the body


Sexual assault, theft, damage, body genital knife cutting


intra-elbow injection


Blocking the sewer toilet and shit,


Hundreds of millions of maggots, moths, and bugs Mind control weapons Flies and mosquitoes can easily catch dozens of mosquitoes a day


Clothes, socks, panties, shoes, 8 pc, 60 mice, keyboard monitor, phone battery, cable charger, cctv, bowl, pot, contamination, damage, theft


Dozens of patrol cars a day, two at the same time, one from front to back, one from back to front, coming and going again,,,,, scares me


Instead of ordering them from the center, if you go to Myeong-dong, Myeong-dong police box, if you go to Jong-ro, you threaten your colleagues with a patrol car.


When I get in a car, next to the car, when I walk, the warning light flashes at the speed of walking and follows me to the end, and there are countless people,


When I moved to Yeonhui-dong in 2001, the patrol car suddenly disappeared, and I was rather afraid.



Stop flirting and arguing. There was no patrol car, so I went around 2 or 3 in the morning.


After about two months, if you go outside Yeonhui-dong, in less than 5 minutes, sirens and warning lights flash and frighten you.


The decision was made after the police were stuck in Yeonhui-dong. Let's work hard only in the neighborhood where we can do it.


I was curious, so I went to Sangdo-dong, so I didn't see a single one, but when I went to Heukseok-dong next door, a patrol car followed.


The viewers who watched the Yeonhui-dong scene in 2000 were stuck in Yeonhui-dong, Donggyo-dong, and Sangdo-dong because the military unit of the Presidential Guard controlled the police.


In 2003, the police took over the security of the president and the military unit resigned and started a patrol car group in Yeonhui-dong, scaring them with a kraxhon instead of a siren.


If you want to help, just listen quietly and do what you hear.


Disgrace me with dirty words, become a servant and testify to those who despise me and are deceived. If not, please promote it.


If you have any suggestions or opinions, do not do it to me, do it yourself. expulsion


[Source] Script, 2021 | Written by 'P' YouTube banned


==============Google translate==================================

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious