Script 4. Korean police 'P' chased Australia, New Zealand, Canada from 2005 to 2007 ('P's immigration records) Mind Control Weapon

"Give me money right now and commit suicide".

"We'll chase you to the ends of the earth and tortures you to death".

Pigs, 3 underlings, Lee Sang-ki (66, homeless, drug, fraud) chased me to Australia, New Zealand, Canada. When I searched the web to go to England, and my face swelled up after waking up, so I gave up.


Paranoid psychotic police 'P' received special training in terrorism, including Mind Control weapon, bacterial and chemical terrorism, tormenting victims and controlling bugs, electricity, bullying victims. But he could have learned from a trained and skilled terrorist of police as an underling.


If you humiliate the victim with dirty and degrading words, all become underlings and despise and bully the victim, everyone treats him with contempt and insult. They even don't know who the police P is because 'P' has underling talk shit to people to frame.


I didn't know there were underlings nor did he had them talk shit about me, wanted to know so much about what kind of slander they heard or what frame to despise me there.


 I moved to Park Sang-man's house in 2002 because the 'pig' was afraid so much of Yonhee-dong and the place where former President's but from one day, his mother-in-law monitored and stood in front of my room every day for 2 years whether it rains or snows. Like Hyundai Department Store Security, Mihyang Industry Han Chan-ho, Seogyo Artville Gosiwon brothers, the egg selling old shit in front of Hongje Seoul Mansion, like Kang Kyung Hee's husband Baek Woon-hwa who chased every time I went to the kitchen. All underlings are very obedient by 'pig's order.


They think 'P' is rather a victim, I am hurting him.

They all become underlings and say "I'm busy and have no time chasing after you" like parrots, they can't even imagine the police stalking or framing me.


All underling cunts pour the dirty water to me, call the police, call the mental hospital by 'pig's direction. I gave up persuading Park Sang-man's sister-in-law.


Park Sang-man has been in, hardware shop 'ChunggnamGeonjae' from 7 o'clock, and his sister-in-law, wife and mother-in-law from 9. I've been there thousands of times. They all know the cops are chasing me in patrol cars, but got deceived with humiliating dirty words about me.


Park Sang-man's mother-in-law Park Sang-man's sister-in-law's wife: They're completely deceived, thinking I'm only an perpetrator.

Park Sang-man mother-in-law> Park Sang-man> sister-in-law> wife: They're thoroughly deceived, consider me as an evil.


They're saying, "All I'm saying is a lie, I'm mistaken."


 Shinchon Hyundai Department Store (Grace Department Store)

Before I was stalked by 'P', I lived next to Grace Department Store, the security guard monitored me as I went everyday, it was connected to subway. The short security guard on the 2nd basement floor spread my photos to the Grand Mart, so I was upset and threw the trash in the toilet bowl to block. But they had surveillance cameras placed in the women's toilet to capture evidence.


I rather was assaulted by securities, so dumped in a trash can of a department store, and it can be a good excuse for pig to frame me, 24-hour stalking pigs chased me around other department stores, markets, Morawne HyungJae fruit shop, convenience stores, shops, gyms, saunas, and framed me with shitty humiliating words and have the securities stalk me everywhere, so I couldn't visit anywhere.


I started streaming on 'Afreeca TV' in 2008, one former security came, and told me that the pigs had an underling who pretended to be a customer and talked shit about me. They think that they are only chasing at Sinchon Hyundai, and don't know that the person pretending to be a customer was an underling insulting me with dirty words.

The underling cunt said I smelled bad and wore cheap clothes w/ her shitty mouth.

But I was really grateful to him. He was the only one person who told me, and everything got clear and explained.


I started visiting department stores from 2007 after I started using the Internet.

In 2002, 

The security guard who came to see the room in Yeonhui 1-dong after I posting on the internet and the security who asked another security Kim Dong-gyu, who strangled my neck for asking him to testify everyday, but he hit me in my head with a radio, and ran around Sinchon for over an hour trying to catch me like a grim reaper. They all are deceived by the dirty plot to despise me.


If you want to help me, just listen and do what you hear.

I ask people to help, but they only tell me "Do this, Do that" endlessly.

Please, spread : Mind Control Weapon,  Click once a day please




Mosquito, bug terror


I am an avatar to 'pig', digital twin


Makes me unconscious w/ my eyes open hundreds of times a day


Germs on my feet to swell, another bacteria on my feet to crack and bleed, Pig spray


Swollen feet by germs


'Pig' pulled out molar teeth, busted my ear


Lewd 'pig' torture on vagina, genitalia intensively Mind Control Weapon


Vagina, genitalia intensive Mind Control Weapon torture by 'pig'


Underlings, impossible to persuade


Chipchan



SCRIPT

1. Manual to make underlings


2. How it started


3. Reason. Mind Control weapon


4. Police P chased Australia, New Zealand, Canada (P's immigration records)


5. I live 1 minute walk to the presidential office,Cheong Wa Dae with 'P's endless intrusion


6. P controls electricity, intrude after damaging security cams and shut down


7. How to help me


8. Mind control weapon is to make people unconscious


9. Unconscious w/o a pre-step of losing consciousness, drag me while I am awake


10. 'P's current acrimonious misdeeds




==============Google translate=================================


4) Police p chased after New Zealand in early 2006 (p immigration record)


Pay now and die. It chases them to the ends of the earth and tortures them to the point of death. Lee Sang-ki (drug scammer in 66 years, homeless) chases Australia, New Zealand, and Canada for 2 years per day. He went to England and searched the web, and when he woke up, his face swelled up.


Paranoid psychopathic police officer P received special training in terrorism, such as mind control weapons, bacterial and chemical terrorism, and bullying victims.


If you embarrass the victim with dirty and degrading words, everyone will be treated with contempt and bullying. I don't know who the carrier P, the police P.


I was very curious as to what the frame was. Stealing, destroying, assaulting, framed with poison, making me despise


1. In 2002, the police near President Chun Doo-hwan couldn't move, so I moved to Park Sang-man's house, and my mother-in-law monitored me in front of my room every day for two years, whether it rained or snowed. Hyundai Department Store Boan, Mihyang Industries Han Chan-ho, Seogyo Artville Gosiwon Brothers, the old egg salesman in front of Hongje Seoul Mansion, Kang Kyung-hee’s husband, Baek Un-hwa, who followed only the kitchen..


They all become zombies and say "I have nothing to do, are you chasing after you" like a parrot, I can't even imagine the police stalking or framing them.


Make every female cobong get stuck in my body, call the police, call the mental hospital... I gave up on Park Sang-man's sister-in-law.


Park Sang-man has been in Geonjae, Chungcheongnam-do since 7 o'clock, and his sister-in-law, wife and mother-in-law since 9 o'clock. I've been there thousands of times. I know the cops are chasing me in patrol cars, but I'm being deceived by humiliating them with dirty words.



Park Sang-man mother-in-law> Park Sang-man> sister-in-law> wife: I am thoroughly deceived. You see me as an enemy



-These guys say, "Everything I say is a lie, I'm mistaken"



2. Shinchon Hyundai Department Store


Before I was stalked, when I lived next to Grace Department Store, the security guard monitored me as I went every day. The small security guard on the 2nd basement floor spread my photos from the customer who bought the goods to the Grand Mart, so I was displeased and threw the trash in the toilet bowl of the department store. A case in which a surveillance camera was placed in the women's restroom to capture evidence



Rather, I was assaulted by security and dumped it in the trash can of a department store, but the police, who were monitoring 24 hours a day, made me chase after Lotte, Shinsegae, E-Mart, Super, Market, Sandrae Brothers' Association, convenience store, Super, Jjimjilbang, and framed so I couldn't go. ,


On a broadcast in 2008, security came, and the police officer gang pretended to be a customer and smelled like a customer. They know that they are only chasing Sinchon Hyundai, and they don't know that Kobong pretends to be a customer and shames him with dirty words.


Since 2007, I have been going to department stores with the power of the Internet.


In 2002, the security guard who came to see the room in Yeonhui 1-dong, the security who monitored Kim Dong-gyu, was strangled for asking to testify every day, was hit in the head with a radio, and ran around Sinchon for over an hour trying to catch him like a grim reaper. deceived by the dirty plot and despise me.


If you want to help, just listen quietly and do what you hear.


I'm asking for help, so I'm just doing this and that. Proposal withdrawn.

==============Google translate==================================

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious