Underlings, impossible to persuade

It's impossible to persuade underlings.

1. All say only the same

"I don't know",  "No",  or "It's not true"


Some told me, "Be human", "Don't live like that"


2. Why I disparage witnesses as "underling"?


P has 1st underlings like other cops or Chubbo the cunt talk shit about me to humiliate me. He does everything only to disgrace and slander to set me up since 1997.

But I didn't know if he framed or humiliated me to everyone because no one has told me.


2. All became the 2nd underlings in the neiborhood or anywhere I go around and they act up together with P because he has humiliated me to them to hate me.

But none of them never heard or seen P because he always has sent 1st underlings to slander.

They become loyal anus, cocksucker of P and slander, hate me.

They all come out and watch over me everyday in the street on my way to the road, just like Sajik Park underlings since 1999 in Sinsu-dong.


3. They're always ready to meet and cooperate with P's 1st minions, act shit.

And they haven't had even given me the chance to meet me nor want to know the truth and think the truth is 'P'.

They become 2nd loyal underlings, help P's minions even talking shit about me to other people everywhere, endlessly making 3rd, 4th underlings around me to accuse and set me up and run amok.

They even cover their ears not to listen to me.

I had visited them everyday from the morning for a year 2007 because I really wanted to know what they heard, what 'pig' told them to disgrace me, I even didn't know he humiliated me until then.

I found it impossible to persuade them and gave up.

Although I could withstand all humiliation, could not stop their strong  cocksucking mouths.

Everyone became P's side.



4. The only people who listened to me :

1) Baek Young-ki and Kim Seon-jin couple, 143-9 Changuimun-ro, Buam-dong, 2018, now moved to Seongbuk-dong.

These people were the only ones who believed me because I explained what I had been framed. However, after my moving out they're deceived by the second stage of deception "P is rather a victim".


2) Homeplus female cashier : Tall and short perms, he constantly set me up to her.

P has sent a pack of underlings to the groceries and asked the employer and employees to expel me, saying "We'll not buy here any longer if you don't kick me out forever" just like they have done that everywhere.

He has done many things to expel me from the groceries and watched this woman, framing her after looking for her weakness and told her manager just like he has framed me, which upset her and got me wrong so much she thought I framed and slandered her.

These people were the only ones who listened my explaining what I've been framed. 




5. Characteristics of underlings

1) Very obedient to P, but none of them never seen or heard of P until I mention.

They even ask me "Who is P?"

Every time I pass by, he makes the 2nd underlings wait and watch me by P's direction to harass me.

2) None of them even try to listen to me or ask, whatever I say is ignored.

3) They treat me like an enemy, P is rather a “victim”, They disgust me by dirty words.




6. The manual of making underlings.

'P' has learned from the police agency about a high level of tactics to make anyone to become his side or underlings.

All fell for P's ploy and have blind faith in it.

That tactic is humiliating the victim by shitty words which make him or her disgraceful.

All became brainwashed, deceived thoroughly by framing me, I rather be a 'perpetrator'.


With the professional advance technology of framing besides Mind Control Weapon, the victims don't even know I've been slandered.

I couldn't persuade them, they were completely deceived by shitty words.

P looks for the victim's weakness or flaws and makes it exaggerating to cause people to loathe me so that I couldn't even persuade them. Thoroughly deceived by the plot, the victim, me is rather the 'perpetrator' 


All fell to P's conspiracy slander.




https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/222462720720

https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/222459075151

경찰p일당 이사진 'google' naver'에 검색못되게 폭풍신고중

댓글

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious