Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious

Mind Control Weapon

Pig makes me unconscious when I am awake with my eyes open walking in the street within 1 minute, kidnaps me, and commits sexual assaults, shoot Mind Control Weapon all over my body, 
or steals and breaks my stuff, money, shoes, clothes, bags, bicycles, locks, phones, batteries,,

After I gain consciousness, get back from where I have been, I do not know what has happened because I have been unconscious.

I didn't know what was going on before, but so many times the same things happened for more than 10 years, I learned now.

댓글

  1. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  2. how can you go back home if he kidnaps you somewhere?

    답글삭제
  3. they use trigger words and other things to make you agree to things right? be strong

    답글삭제
  4. Next time, please tel us the locations P sends you so people can check that area and see if P will assault you there again and show evidence.

    답글삭제
  5. Thanks for sharing nice post...

    Viridian Weapon Technologies has introduced the release of an E Series Springfield Hellcat Laser for the brand-new Springfield Hellcat micro-compact 9mm pistol. The Springfield's Hellcat has a 6+ hour battery, ambit controls and also sufficient night-time range for house protection applications.

    Springfield XDS 9mm Laser
    Springfield XDS Laser
    XDS 9mm Laser
    XDS Laser Sight
    Springfield Hellcat Laser
    Hellcat 9mm Laser
    Hellcat Laser Sight
    Springfield Armory Hellcat
    Springfield Armory XDS
    New Springfield Pistol

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon