Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Typing 'Mind Control Weapon' in Google search bar, "Mind Control Weapon Chipchan" appeared.

But all postings of me or my articles in 'Mind Control Weapon' in Google search bar disappeared from the 1st page to the last page by P's manipulating from 2021.08.17.

P had image of Mind Control Weapon disappear as well as video from  2021.09.17.

All my articles are under his control.

The image of Thumbnail is as important as my articles.


And typing 'Mind Control Weapon' in Google search bar, my article Mind Control Weapon which I try to spread the most, appeared at the top of the 1st page, but it disappeared from the same day.

P wants to hide SECRET of Mind Control Weapon not to pop up.

Because my post has everything about Mind Control Weapon.

BEFORE 1
Another BEFORE 2 : I started using 'icon', but it disappeared after a few weeks.






My article is very important because it has all the secret of Mind Control Weapon.


HELP !

Please COPY each of ①, ② & PASTE on the Google search bar.

① http://mndctrlwpn.blogspot.com/2019/03/mind-controlll-weapon.html

② " Mind control weapon Chipchan "  -  Click all articles shown at 1st page in the search once everyday.

When you search "Mind control weapon Chip chan", all articles were related to me, but from last September most no longer relevant to me come out.


I have protested holding a sign of the pic in front of Korean Police agency since 2008.

All Mind Control weapon-related cops know what happened to me and visited to see me to take a pic of me and saw my streaming, my blogs, but they are together with the pig.

'pig' has made me unconscious, I stayed there 24 hrs until pig makes me conscious.

They are as vicious as the 'pig'

pigs are pigs, pretend helping me but abusing, threatening me with patrol cars with stunning warning lights and sirens.


Who wants to be the most famous victim?

pig doesn't want to quit torturing me.

Fame comes with honor & money, not shit.

Please, spread : Mind Control Weapon

Screaming headache to death


Mosquito, bug terror

Stalking Diary & Mind Control Weapon


I am an avatar of 'pig', he is my digital twin

Makes me unconscious w/ my eyes open hundreds of times a day


Germs on my feet to swell, bacteria on my feet to crack and bleed, Pig spray

Swollen feet by germs


'Pig' pulled out molar teeth, busted my ear

Image of Mind Control Weapon

All postings of me or my articles occupied from the top of 1st page in Google search of 'Mind Control Weapon' until last September, but disappeared from 1st page to the last by P's manipulation.


P has the image above I tried to spread the most disappeared as well.


All my articles are under his control.

Vagina, genitalia intensive Mind Control Weapon torture by 'pig'


I don't have any preference to be called whatever. All I want is spread Mind Control weapon and the pic above.












I protest in front of Korea police agency from 2008 holding the sign of this   , so all the police related know and many came to see me, took pics of me.


They also watched my Panosonic streaming from then as well as.


But I never been helped, they all want Pig to kill me.

댓글

  1. Please stay safe. I hope you are fine and healthy.

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Connor, I appreciate your support, but this isn't about deviants. (My Discord: Kara, AX400#1065)

      삭제
  2. We could save you if you give us the address of the place

    답글삭제
  3. Pls stay safe Jane! you're loved on Internet, someday talk with us with a videos of Question/answer <3

    답글삭제
  4. I think "Mind Control Weapon blog, mind control weapon youtube, mind control weapon live, and mind control weapon reddit" are related to you. At least you're kinda in the search results.

    답글삭제
  5. HELP !

    Please COPY each of ①, ② & PASTE on the Google search bar.

    ① http://mndctrlwpn.blogspot.com/2019/03/mind-controlll-weapon.html

    ② " Mind control weapon Chipchan " - Click all articles shown at 1st page in the search once everyday.

    답글삭제
  6. Hope you're doing okay, Jane! Stay safe ❤️

    답글삭제
  7. Hi there, would you be willing to chat with me? I'd really like to hear more about you and your story.


    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious