Lewd 'pig' torture on vagina, genitalia intensively Mind Control Weapon

1. Poking or stabbing w/ needles using eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon on the genital part.

2. Applying like a strong liquid painkiller on it.

3. Attaching tape on it.

4. Vaginal poking w/ needles by Mind Control Weapon

5. Spraying germs on the genital part and lumps are formed, secretions pour out after pig broke into my house, making me unconscious. Pig ran amok from 2010.

6. Implanted in the middle of the left genitalia torture me murderously all year.

7. The right vagina implanted Mind Control Weapon got sticked a like stick

8. Torturing on the right genital part like sticking a stick

9. Dirty sex dreams, masturbation by manipulation every day after making me unconscious.

10. The torture of sudden and the highest level of Mind Control Weapon to take urine and feces, and drag me to the bathroom 5 to 10 times a day to have me dirty & obscene things after making me unconsciousness that you don't want to imagine.


- Pig (born in1958), a grandfather over 60 who only likes young girls cunt.


Since 1997, there has been no one around by 'pig's dirty shit.

 

Pig had the underling the 'Mind Control Weapon Victims Group' to frame me with shit to break up with them.


After I started protesting in 2007, many members of the 'Victims' came to visit me, but it has been a long time since 'pig' sent the underling to break up with a dirty plot. 


He framed me with dirty words to Yoon Beom-seok, Jo Il-hyung, etc, they all avoid me after deceived.


I met and tried to persuade them, how thorough the 'framework' education was, and P framed me dirty, so they didn't even listen to me and were very determined.


I don't know because they didn't tell me, but he framed me for liking a younger man.


In 2007, 'pig' invaded everyday. I didn't want to go home, went to sauna and stayed the nights, he set up a slander to people I was close there.


In 2007, Mi-young Kim, Young-mi, and Kyung-hee Kang, whom I was close with there, were also infected with germs and colds at the same time. When I got better, he sprayed it again and again, I couldn't eat anything for a month or 2 and I had no motivation to live.


They may not even remember at all. I've had it many times since.


A few years ago, I went to the 'Space Bone' sauna for the first time in 10 years, and 'pig' sent underlings,, and there was a riot that those cunts went to the office saying they wouldn't come because of me, they said that I did the laundry.

I washed the towel, that became the excuse to expel me.


But when I came out of the sauna all the cunts were standing to wait for me with an empty bag, everyone got embarrassed and ran away.


These cunts chased after me to shops like 'Homeplus', wherever I go, look for something to frame me.


The pig's framing manual is they go to the office and tell the staff that they will stop coming if they'll not kick me out.


The underling, Chubbo the cunt, who sucks pig's dick, I heard this from the chubbo.


On the street, with the bunch of other cunts, she said aloud, wanted me to listen to her that I like younger men more than my 63-year-old grandpa 'pig' and when he said, suck my dick', she cunt-dances in front of him.

She also said she only likes young men. 'pig' is too old.


Pig has humiliated me with dirty shit to everywhere, everybody.


The people who heard shit about me didn't look me in my face, they avoid my eyes and face.


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious