Script 2. How it started. Mind Control Weapon

People expect me to have done deathly faults that deserve to be stalked to death, but if you look at the news, most of the crimes causes often start with trivial things.


Someone kill his friend, his child or a stranger because they didn't give him only 10 dollars, or only stare at you,, and tens of thousands of murder cases.

I parked my bike in the front apartment in 1997, and I went to the police box for it w/ the resident there.

I don't even remember P's face, chief of the police box, but after a few months, he greeted me on the street, like "good morning".

It was so annoying that the police pretend to know me, and I noticed he'd watched me for a while.

I saw him only for a few seconds but he remembered me that long, which made me so upset.

I almost haven't talked or met the police before, just thought 'pigs' are just disgusting animals.


When I cursed at him, which started revolting, paranoia stalking, sending all other pigs, patrol cars w/ loud sirens and the flashing warning lights in front of my apartment around the clock, I became a prey to the vindictive and arrogant paranoid pig's. I accused them of stalking in the police agency.


They stalked only when I was alone, it ended up useless because there was no evidence of running amok with their lies.


The police will deny it, but I heard it myself. If you report police corruption, they'll abuse you in the neighborhood stalking you by a patrol car endlessly until you move out.


P has underlings humiliate you with dirty, shitty words to people, all become the 2nd underlings and despise you, you'll be disrespectful, be framed, and they will refuse testifying because they don't know or hear of the perpetrator.


All underlings say, only "No", "I don't know", or "Nothing happened" endlessly.

Please have them testify. If not, please spread my articles and the pic

I'm doing this for help, but all ask me to do this or do that endlessly, please you do it, don't make me do it.

LIVE





P has underlings assault regularly to kill me




About cop 'P'


Chipchan


Bruises


Swollen feet by germs P sprayed over n over on already swollen(photos)


Eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon shooting(photos)



I am an avatar to 'pig', digital twin


Makes me unconscious w/ my eyes open hundreds of times a day


Germs on my feet to swell, another bacteria on my feet to crack and bleed, Pig spray


'Pig' pulled out molar teeth, busted my ear

 

Lewd 'pig' torture on vagina, genitalia intensively Mind Control Weapon

Vagina, genitalia intensive Mind Control Weapon torture by 'pig'


Underlings, impossible to persuade


SCRIPT

1. Manual to make underlings


2. How it started


3. Reason. Mind Control weapon


4. Police P chased Australia, New Zealand, Canada (P's immigration records)


5. I live 1 minute walk to the presidential office,Cheong Wa Dae with 'P's endless intrusion


6. P controls electricity, intrude after damaging security cams and shut down


7. How to help me


8. Mind control weapon is to make people unconscious


9. Unconscious w/o a pre-step of losing consciousness, drag me while I am awake


10. 'P's current acrimonious misdeeds


https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/222321201955

I really appreciate people reading and spreading, and I had enough of suggestions and opinions, if you have one, don't give me any, you do it.


No suggestions plz. Suggesting is not helping, but hurting.


I'm not doing them not because I don't know or haven't done all suggestions you can imagine.


I don't want to waste time answering why they're shits, already received millions from as many people since I started streaming from a long time ago.



I already visited several dermatologists several months ago before I started uploading those videos.


Not because to get treatment but because in the hope that P would stop acting up.

What doctors can do?


Even if I take prescriptions or apply ointments, P controls my body and the medicine not to work, implants more and abuses me harder and harder.


Mind Control Weapon is used to control the victim's body.



I post to spread to get help in the hope of finding someone who will stop 'pig's acting up.



One of readers gave me a suggestion like having a pet, which hurt me so hard.

P and his underlings killed my dog, which I didn't want to remind.


Shits will be deleted.



If you have a good idea you do it, if you don't want to or can't, don't make me do it but I don't want to know, because I already know, tried, heard,.


==============Google translate=================================


2) instrument



I expect deathly crimes that deserve to be stalked, but if you look at the news, most of the criminal causes are trivial.



I tried to kill, I didn't pay 10,000 won, I killed a child, a friend, and a murder case for tens of thousands of won



He said he parked his bicycle in front of the house in 1997, and went to the police box for a fight that day.


I can't even remember the face of Police Department Chief P, but after a few months, I greet you on the street. Cops pretending to know, so bad, I watched for a while and watched to see if I remembered it that long


When I cursed that I was unlucky, the police box was mobilized. When the sirens sounded and the flashing lights flashed, and I accused them of being mischievous with a patrol car, I became a prey to the vindictive and arrogant police p paranoid.


There was no evidence, only when I was alone, and the charges ended.


The police will deny it, but I heard it myself. If they report corruption, they are bullied in the neighborhood by a patrol car and forced to move.


If you disgrace me with dirty and demeaning words, you become a zombie, but you despise me and frame me as a servant so that the witnesses do not know the police P and do not accuse me.


The little guys unconditionally say, "No, no, I don't know," but let them testify. If not, please promote it.



If you want to help, listen quietly and do what you hear.



I'm asking for help, so I just do this and that. offer is withdrawn



live broadcast


==============Google translate==================================

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious