Script 7. How to help

 I can't sue or spread his real name because I would be punished for falsely accusing him if there is no witness or proof who saw or heard the police gang frame or stalk me.

Spread to the media, broadcasters, military, National Intelligence Service, prosecutors or influential people to investigate and testify.

 Please spread my articles and the pic. Please translate it into foreign languages and spread or stream it.

My article is very important because it has the secret of Mind Control weapon.

③ Please click this once a day.

" Mind control weapon Chipchan " occupied 1st page in the search. ← now all negative, unrelated, unimportant articles about me appear by P's manipulation.


④ If you really can help me make a sign with the pic and hold it in front of FBI, CIA, Pentagon, armies or Police agencies.


If you don't want to do those above, just listen or read till the end.


I thought I'd visit the witnesses thousands of times if I could get their testimony of 'P' stalking, I could take any humiliations, but I gave up.

They rather despise me and get sick of me visiting them everyday. There is the manual for making people obedient underlings.

Witnesses never received bribes from 'P', never were intimidated nor disadvantaged.


Manual of making underling. They don't want to testify because they despise and hate me with a dirty scam by pig.

All believe 'P's rather a victim suffering from my slander, I am hurting him, and believe shitty talk that he humiliates me to people.

They can't even imagine or don't want to know how brutal stalking has been done by all methods using public power.

I can't do it on my own, stream and spread to reveal the truth through the power of public opinion.

I can explain and fight back because I don't know what they heard, but none tells me what they heard.

Kkobungs have to tell me the conspiracy they heard so that I can fight back, but no one can fight back because no one tells me what conspiracy they heard.

if they tell me the conspiracy and the frame they heard,  so I can fight it,but no one tells me what conspiracy they heard so I can't fight.

I have to tell them about that they heard, but I can't fight it because no one tells me what frame I've heard. 

The kidnappers have to tell them about the frame they heard, so I can fight it, but I can't fight it because no one tells me what frame I've heard. 


I can be killed by this shit, so stream and spread in the hope that there will definitely be someone who is capable.

If you don't understand the specific situation and call or visit them to testify in person, I've already got their testimony thousands of times.

They don't want to meet me and say only "no" or "I don't know".

If you can have them testify easily, it has already been revealed.

Some retards tell me to give them 50 thousand dollars to witnesses. Shits will be blocked.

If you have any suggestions, you do it yourself but I don't want to know.

Many say "I'll help you" If I meet them, all they want is my money or a meal. They don't know what's going on, and ask the same questions already in my articles.

If you want to help, don't look for me. All information is in my articles, so the only solution is to listen quietly and do what you hear.

People said he was promoted to Inspector General in 2008.

Underling cop came to me and said he was appointed at Yangju in early 2013.

All were lies. I was deceived too.

P has underlings talk shit about me to humiliate and all think P is rather a victim. Have them testify.


Record their testimony and report it to the broadcaster that the facts are proven to be revealed.

LIVE

Please, spread : Mind Control Weapon

Screaming headache to death


Mosquito, bug terror


I am an avatar of 'pig', he is my digital twin

Makes me unconscious w/ my eyes open hundreds of times a day


Germs on my feet to swell, another bacteria on my feet to crack and bleed, Pig spray

Swollen feet by germs


'Pig' pulled out molar teeth, busted my ear


Lewd 'pig' torture on vagina, genitalia intensively Mind Control Weapon


Underlings, impossible to persuade



SCRIPT

1. Manual to make underlings


2. How it started


3. Reason. Mind Control weapon


4. Police P chased Australia, New Zealand, Canada (P's immigration records)


5. I live 1 minute walk to the presidential office,Cheong Wa Dae with 'P's endless intrusion


6. P controls electricity, intrude after damaging security cams and shut down


7. How to help me


8. Mind control weapon is to make people unconscious


9. Unconscious w/o a pre-step of losing consciousness, drag me while I am awake


10. 'P's current acrimonious misdeeds


Chipchan


Bruises


Eyebrow Mind Control Weapon(photos) Korean Police implanted

Eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon


Swollen feet by germs P sprayed over n over on already swollen(photos)

Eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon shooting(photos)


Pig has underlings assault me regularly to hit by dump truck to kill me

Stalking Log




All postings of me or my articles occupied from the top of 1st page in Google search of 'Mind Control Weapon' until last September 2021, but disappeared from 1st page to the last by P's manipulation.


P has the image above I tried to spread the most disappeared as well.


All my articles are under his control.






No suggestions plz. Suggesting is not helping, but hurting.


I'm not doing them not because I don't know or haven't done all suggestions you can imagine.


I don't want to waste time answering why they're shits, already received millions from as many people since I started streaming from a long time ago.



I already visited several dermatologists several months ago before I started uploading those videos.


Not because to get treatment but because in the hope that P would stop acting up.

What doctors can do?


Even if I take prescriptions or apply ointments, P controls my body and the medicine not to work, implants more and abuses me harder and harder.


Mind Control Weapon is used to control the victim's body.



I post to spread to get help, in the hope of finding someone who will stop 'pig's acting up.



One of readers gave me a suggestion like having a pet, which hurt me so hard.

P and his underlings killed my dog, which I didn't want to remind.


Shits will be deleted.



If you have a good idea but I don't want to know, because I already know, tried, heard, you do it, if you don't or can't, don't make me do it.



==============Google translate=================================


7) Please help me like this



1. If there is no witness who saw the police gang frame me, I can't sue or broadcast because it's an innocence.



Ask broadcasters, the military, the National Intelligence Service, and prosecutors to testify or find influential people to testify



2. Please promote it. Please translate it into a foreign language and spread it. please broadcast



3. If you don't like it, just listen to the end



I thought that I would testify if I had to visit thousands of times and ejaculate to bear any humiliation, but I gave up.



Rather, I despise them for getting tired of coming every day. All of them are zombies in the manual for making kobongs.


Witnesses are not refusing bribes, intimidation, or being disadvantaged.


A minion who disgraces with dirty words = a manual for making zombies. I don't testify because I despise myself as a poor human being.



I can't even imagine how brutally stalking and stalking is done by all means and methods using public power.


I can't do it on my own, so I'm broadcasting to reveal the truth with the power of public opinion.


I can't be killed by this person like this, in the hope that there will definitely be someone who is capable.



If you don't listen to the broadcast properly and want to testify on the phone or in person, you've already testified when I visited thousands of times.



I can't meet "no" and just say "no, I don't know". If you testify easily, it has already been revealed.



If you don't have enough, give 50 million won to the witnesses.. A useless suggestion that you hear.. I'm kicked out.


If you have any suggestions or comments, don't do it yourself.


I'll help. If we meet, give me money, buy me food. I want to eat it. I do not know the contents at all, and I am tired of repeating the questions on the broadcast tens of thousands of times.


If you want to help, don't look for me. All information is on the broadcast, so the only solution is to listen quietly and do what you hear.


Even if the police reveal corruption, they won't give you money even if they testify


He was promoted to Inspector General in 2008 after being sworn in. Appointed as Yangju in early 2013, cheating


According to the police manual, let the fools who are being deceived testify with dirty words.


Record or record your testimony and report it on the air. If the facts are proven by legal or media reports, I will come to you.


Even if you don't ask a question, you can hear it quietly


live broadcast


[Source] Script, 2021 | Written by P YouTube banned


==============Google translate==================================

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious