Script 1. Making underlings. Mind Control Weapon

Mind Control Weapon  Mind Control Weapon Streaming  mosquito,bug terror

 How to make underlings.

 Deception: 'P' has underlings humiliate the victim with dirty words to people.

 Deception: Have underlings deceive people the 'P' is rather a real victim, I am hurting him.

 Deception: A bunch of underlings go where I go, insult me and nitpick to the staff with dirty words like "She's homeless". "We'll quit buying or coming at this shop, if you don't kick her out"

So the deceived manager asks me to leave. It happens endlessly.

➍ Underlings deceive people saying 'P' died, emigrated overseas,, paralyzed or vegetative by car accident,, all lies.

 Deception: To assault people by theft, damage, harm with poison and frame me.

 To deceive people with shitty words like "she had abortion, or divorced,," especially to men to make them lose their concern or attention on me.

If the victim is male, they deceive by saying "he's divorced, perverted, showing his genitals in the street or have children" especially to women to hate the victim.

 Desperate to make the victim look homeless, poor, miserable to be despised by people by damaging and stealing clothes, shoes, bags to ragged and torn apart endlessly to make the victim give up on buying a new one.

 The underlings disguise as a delivery man, courier service man, or a scrap collector to access to the victim's home or office.


'Daum' Mind-Control Victims Group, across the board in Internet, he spreads my real name, specific, detailed,, like walking and so on, to humiliate, embarrass me endlessly = All are p's posts.

'Youtube'- He humiliates me, like abortion,, w/ poor translate English in chatting =  p's post.


Anyone hearing what the 'p' says, get deceived and become underlings too.


His framing cannot be revealed because he sets me up with multiple steps using many underlings, who didn't tell me what they heard, I can't reveal his acting-up of scary stalking.

He has learned this by terror Education from Korea police agency.


1st underling: Directly instructed by 'P'. Patrol police or homeless people. Chubbo the cunt, P's lover is the main underling (similar age to P). If you hear her dirty words to humiliate me, anybody and other common police get angry, swear, spit and kick me.


2nd underling: He has 1st underling (usually chubbo the cunt) insult, disgrace me, the victim with dirty words to the people of the town or group, they will be the 2nd like landlords, residents, people of shops, banks, markets, gyms, saunas, convenience stores,, etc.


P's technique answer - Is she still talking about it? I don't even know who that person is. I'm rather a victim, she's a perpetrator.


Viewer, Lee Joon-bong talked to P on the phone and said, "You'll get attacked by her like me. That woman is a 100% insane liar. You'll suffer from her, too. And I'll accuse you of obstruction of justice if you call me like this. Her streaming and posts are all lies"

'P' rather scares people to deceive.


After talking to me, he learned he'd been deceived and said he would help me, but a underling cop went to the Industrial Bank of Korea where he worked and showed a police badge, frightened him as a hit 'n' run suspect and took a picture of him. There are no such police officer or incident in the traffic department, he got scared.


I've been to Hyundai Department Store, KyuSooDang gym, MiraeSarang Sauna, Park Sang-man's, Kang Kyung-hee's, MoRaeNe HyungJe fruit shop, Shinsu-dong,, thousands of times for almost 1 year to ask them to testify what 'P' has stalked but I gave up.

Until then I didn't know that 'P' talked shit about me using underlings and they framed me to people, so I wanted to know so much what people heard about me and what was going on.

Everybody knows what I have done wrong except me.

They never heard of 'P' because he used underlings to frame me and they all say "Don't do like that", "Be human, don't be human trash",, but I've never done anything wrong to them, and hardly even know them, never talked to them, but none of them talked to me and got angry at me, so I gave up.

I couldn't do anything, and my heart burns every moment that is wasted. I have had 3 surveillance cameras in my apartment, but 'P' and his underlings invade everyday like their home after disabling the cameras by shutting off the power. I couldn't say anything because nobody believed me, so the corrupt Korean police gang harassed me more arbitrarily and I've started streaming.


Force unconsciousness all day. I've never had a moment when I wanted not to die hundreds of times everyday.


People who watch my stream say "report it to newspapers, lawyers, prosecutors, human rights groups,, ".

Do I stream without knowing that?

If you accuse him without a witness or evidence, you will be punished or charged with making a false accusation.


Talking to people, 'the police stalk you', people consider you a psychotic, I've only been speechless, he acted up more arrogantly and cruelly.


All think I stick to a little of his stalking, but I've been monitored around the clock, watched closely, he's invaded everyday, and I keep moving around every year or 2.


If I eat poisoned food, I vomit and can't eat, applying cosmetics makes my skin burn and peeled off, clothes and towels rot, and I used to pack everything before whenever I go out. But after I learned he makes me unconscious and has me do dirty things, steal and destroy with my eyes open, I gave up. When I was first stalked, I couldn't move because I had a lot of luggage, but now I keep moving.


A former landlady, Kang Kyung-hee always criticized my clothes because he insulted me with dirty words.

At that time I didn't know he insulted me to everyone around by underlings and I couldn't ask her about what she heard about me because she got crazy, screamed and shouted whenever I mentioned 'P's name.



People got deceived by articles in blogs, bulletin boards who drive me as a mentally ill by pigs.

Please spread my article, Mind Control weapon and the pic

I'm doing this for help, so don't ask me to do this or to do that endlessly.

You'll know if you listen quietly.

← Please Click once a day. I am very 
desperate, and it's urgent.


Screaming headache to death


Mosquito, bug terror

Stalking Diary & Mind Control Weapon


I am an avatar of 'pig', he is my digital twin

Makes me unconscious w/ my eyes open hundreds of times a day


Germs on my feet to swell, another bacteria on my feet to crack and bleed, Pig spray

Swollen feet by germs


'Pig' pulled out molar teeth, busted my ear

Image of Mind Control Weapon


Lewd 'pig' torture on vagina, genitalia intensively Mind Control Weapon

Underlings, impossible to persuade



SCRIPT


1. Manual to make underlings


2. How it started


3. Reason. Mind Control weapon


4. Police P chased Australia, New Zealand, Canada (P's immigration records)


5. I live 1 minute walk to the presidential office,Cheong Wa Dae with 'P's endless intrusion


6. P controls electricity, intrude after damaging security cams and shut down


7. Please help me this way


8. Mind control weapon is to make people unconscious


9. Unconscious w/o a pre-step of losing consciousness, drag me while I am awake


10. 'P's current acrimonious misdeeds



Mind Control Weapon    Spread my blog, please

https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/222321201955

I really appreciate people reading and spreading, and I had enough of suggestions and opinions, if you have one, don't give me any, you do it.


No suggestions plz. Suggesting is not helping, but hurting.


I'm not doing them not because I don't know or haven't done all suggestions you can imagine.


I don't want to waste time answering why they're shits, already received millions from as many people since I started streaming from a long time ago.



I already visited several dermatologists several months ago before I started uploading those videos.


Not because to get treatment but because in the hope that P would stop acting up.

What doctors can do?


Even if I take prescriptions or apply ointments, P controls my body and the medicine not to work, implants more and abuses me harder and harder.


Mind Control Weapon is used to control the victim's body.



I post to spread to get help, in the hope of finding someone who will stop 'pig's acting up.



One of readers gave me a suggestion like having a pet, which hurt me so hard.

P and his underlings killed my dog, which I didn't want to remind.


Shits will be deleted.



If you have a good idea but I don't want to know, because I already know, tried, heard, you do it, if you don't or can't, don't make me do it.


=========           Google translate         ===========================


(1) Minion crafting manual




Tier 1 Trick: To humiliate the victim with dirty words.



Step 2 deception: Trick and trick the police P into believing that they are victims


Step 3 deception: Park Seong-dong died, emigrated, car accident, paralyzed... deceived



4 Dean system: theft, damage, assault, harm with poison and then framed



--Daum Cafe- Spreading my real name,,,,, specific, every now and then, walking around, etc., embarrass me = Police p's post



--Youtube- The poor translator humiliates you in English. abortion = police



If you hear the police p-framework, you will be crippled too.



I can't figure it out because I've been framed by multiple steps.



1st Kobong: A person who was ordered directly by the police P. District cops or homeless. Chewkkobong (approximately 60 years old). If you embarrass the victim with dirty words, the police will also get angry, swear, spit, and kick you outrageously.



2nd Cobong: If you make the 1st Cobong and disgrace the victim with dirty words to the people of the town or group, you will be crippled.



3rd chobon: If you make a secondary kobon and disgrace the landlord, resident, super, household, bank, market, super, health club, jjimjilbang, convenience store,,,



Technique 1: Sending swarms of ponytails wherever you go, grabbing the pods and kicking them out, saying, "If you follow me, everyone will get out of here."



Technique 2: cheating on unmarried men that they are married and have children


(If the victim is a man = cheating on an unmarried woman that she is a divorced man and has children)



​Method 3: Desperate to look miserable to despise the victim- Damaged clothes, shoes, bags, etc., stolen. give up on buying a new one



Method 4: Quick service, courier service, disguise as a waste collector. Access to the victim's home or office



-Answer Technique Manual- Are you still talking about it? know who that person is



Viewer Lee Jun-bong talked to the police p and said, "You are hurt just like me. That woman is 100% a lie and insane. If you get caught wrong, you suffer too. If you call like this, you will be sued for obstructing the execution of official duties." , this broadcast is also a carrier



He listened to me and told me he was deceived and said he would help, but the police officer went to the Industrial Bank of Korea and showed a police badge, frightened him as a hit and run suspect and took a picture. There are no such police officers or incidents in the traffic department, I'm afraid.



No one knew about the police and no one knew about the police, and I went to Hyundai Department Store, Gyusudang, Mirae Sarang, Park Sang-man, Kang Kyung-hee, Sand Brothers’ Association, and Shinsu-dong thousands of times, but they embarrassed me with dirty words and said, “Don’t live like that, become a human, religious Bring it.” But these are people I don’t know who have never done anything wrong and never talked to me.



I can't do anything, and my heart burns for a moment that is wasted. They break in from time to time and have three surveillance cameras in the room. I couldn't say anything because I didn't believe anyone, so the corrupt police gang harassed me more and started broadcasting.



Losing consciousness all day long. There has never been a moment when I wanted to die hundreds of times every day.



People who are lacking in broadcasting stations, newspapers, lawyers, prosecutors, human rights groups, ,, do they broadcast without knowing that much?


If you make a complaint or broadcast without witnesses who have seen and heard of stalking, you will be acquitted.


If the cops stalk you, you're a psychopath, more arrogant because you can't talk.


I know a little bit of stalking is going to sag, but I monitor it 24 hours a day, break in from time to time, and just move.


If I eat poisoned food, I vomit and can't eat, cosmetics and skin peel off, clothes and towels rot, and I pack everything. When I first stalked, I couldn't move because I had a lot of luggage, but now I only move.


He shamed me with dirty words, and when Kang Kyung-hee only saw me, he made me feel free only for Ottaryeong.


I'm deceived by blogs, bulletin boards, and the articles of cops who drive me as a mentally ill asshole.


Please promote the broadcast.


If you have any suggestions or opinions, do not do it to me, do it yourself. expulsion


You can tell if you listen quietly.


live broadcast


==============Google translate==================================

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious