Script 6. P controls electricity to intrude after damaging security cams and shut down. Mind Control Weapon

Electric lights flashing, 'P' breaks in after force damaging security cams and shutting down electricity.


Even if I installed cameras, he left traces of intentional intrusion everyday, leaving excrement and stinking,, I thought I was crazy what was going on.

I just watched the camera screen but started looking at the clock in it.


On August 20, 2008 at 10:01, 2, and 3, it was going normal, but the clock suddenly stopped at 10:15.

It stopped for a long time, and at 10:30, the camera's clock and the wall clock in the room moved to normal at the same time.


I finally noticed he broke in after shutting down the internet. No one was there, there's no movement, I saw a still image.


When the time on the screen freezes, a gang of corrupt pigs break in. It must run 365 days, 24 hours a day.


As soon as I noticed force shutting down for 15 minutes, 'pig' stopped for about 1 or 2 minutes, 1 or 10 seconds. The camera is useless.

He ran amok harder and harder viciously, broke in with cameras or Live streaming for several hours after force shutting down electricity, PC, Internet everyday.


He invaded Cheong Wa Dae's one-minute house to put poisons, germs, trash, molds, maggots, maggot-eggs and bugs into the food, cosmetics, clothes and all over after disabling surveillance cameras.


If you want to help me, just listen and do what you hear.

I'm doing this for help, but all Koreans ask me to do this or to do that endlessly.

No more suggestions or opinions.


Screaming headache to death


Mosquito, bug terror

Stalking Diary & Mind Control Weapon


I am an avatar to 'pig', digital twin

Makes me unconscious w/ my eyes open hundreds of times a day


Germs on my feet to swell, another bacteria on my feet to crack and bleed, Pig spray


Swollen feet by germs


'Pig' pulled out molar teeth, busted my ear


Lewd 'pig' torture on vagina, genitalia intensively Mind Control Weapon

Underlings, impossible to persuade


SCRIPT

1. Manual to make underlings


2. How it started


3. Reason. Mind Control weapon


4. Police P chased Australia, New Zealand, Canada (P's immigration records)


5. I live 1 minute walk to the presidential office,Cheong Wa Dae with 'P's endless intrusion


6. P controls electricity, intrude after damaging security cams and shut down


7. How to help me


8. Mind control weapon is to make people unconscious


9. Unconscious w/o a pre-step of losing consciousness, drag me while I am awake


10. 'P's current acrimonious misdeeds



Eyebrow Mind Control Weapon(photos) Korean Police implanted


Eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon


right eyebrow bone

pictured


Chipchan

Bruises


Swollen feet by germs P sprayed over n over on already swollen(photos)

Eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon shooting(photos)


Pig has underlings assault me regularly to hit by dump truck to kill me

Stalking Log




==============Google translate=================================


6) Electric flashing, cctv damage, electric control intrusion



Even with a surveillance camera installed, they break in every day, there are traces of intentional intrusion, and the feces and stench are bad. I wondered what was going on.



I looked at the cctv screen clock.


On August 20, 2008 at 10:01, 2, and 3, the clock suddenly stops at 10:15 while going to normal.


After a long pause, at 10:30, the cctv clock and the wall clock in the room move to normal at the same time.


I broke into the internet after shutting down. There's no one there, there's no movement, I saw a still image


When the time in the screen is stopped, a gang of corrupt police broke in. Must be operated 24/7/365


As soon as I noticed that it stopped for about 15 minutes, it was neutralized for 1, 2, 10 seconds. camera is useless


increasingly evil. cctv or (24 hours) live broadcasting (or live broadcasting) for several hours holding electricity, pc, internet stop and breaking in from time to time


Food, cosmetics, clothes, body poisons Bacteria, garbage, mold Every single minute of the Blue House disables surveillance cameras


If you want to help, just listen quietly and do what you hear.


If you have any suggestions or opinions, do not do it to me, do it yourself. expulsion


[Source] Script, 2021 | Written by Park Seong-dong YouTube banned

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious