Korean Police 'P' implanted Mind Control Weapon on my eyebrow 2010.

110108_1
110107_1
110102_1
110103_1
110103_2
110104_8

Pictures of the left eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon implantation taken after 1 year of the right implantation.


'pig' ran amok by wiretapping, hacking, location tracking, 24 hours intolerable drowsiness, torture of neck and leg until 2006.

I had torture of screaming headache, but I've never heard of Mind Control Weapon, never imagined it.

I wanted to know so much what it is because he knew everything what I see, hear or talk to myself alone in the place I went first, and know my password I wrote on paper covering with thick clothes in a place where no one was there.


He taught me in February 2006, by implanting it on my right thumbbone, it was in murderous torturing pain like a bruise. I couldn't lift my right hand or arm and couldn't tolerate the sleepiness, I lost consciousness in a chair at the Granville Library near Marlborough, New Zealand.


Now I lose consciousness everyday, but I just thought it too strange I sleep so much back then.


His running amok got worse and worse, I collapsed and thought I was going to die from unbearable pain, was taken to the hospital by an ambulance.


Tests have shown that nothing's wrong and w/ the torture of screaming or squeezing headache, stomachache, chest, back pain, I learned that it was Mind Control Weapon.

The detailed is in the 'stalking diary' and the photos were taken from 2010.

Burns on the right eyebrow bone leaving pock-like scars, bruise pain on head and forehead. He broke in to implant again and again whenever I wrote it on my journal.



The left eyebrow bone was burned and the skin got pock scars.

Since then, every day, he's implanted it around both of my eyebrows thousands of times.

My right eyebrow bone is burned and I got so many pock scars endlessly.

With that writing he broke in endlessly and I moved to near Presidential office 2011.


I post this at the risk of 'P's breaking in. He will retaliate against me if I post his acrimonious misdeeds.


The second day after moving to Sinsu-dong in 1999, I felt something wrong on the soft bone of next to my right ankle. But on moving I had things moved by people, didn't work at all and I took anti-inflammatory drugs.



After that, a lot of strange things happened. As in the above article, the wiretapping, the hacking,, I was very scared and afraid, but in February 2006, he taught me.

He's made me unconscious all day for a few days, and I couldn't move my right thumb, it had no scar but hurt like a bruise. I couldn't lift or move my right hand since then.



His saying was "I'll teach you what you've wanted to know so much, because you will be killed soon."


After that, he ran amok to torture me to kill. He thought I would give him money if he torments me to death.



I couldn't stand it so much, started posting and spreading on the internet, he regretted the mistake he made. He implanted it another place on my left foot, right ankle bone,, repeatedly and endlessly.


When I find out, he invades, implants to another location repeatedly on the part of the right foot, under the big toe,, so I've tried not to know where it's been implanted because he would invade again and again.


All experts involved in Mind Control Weapon became to know about police 'P's running amok, he stopped my streaming and tried to stop me from spreading it anymore, he and the underlings have come to my show almost every day and threatened and blackmailed me to stop. After endless theft of my gold rings, gold necklaces, and laptops, ruining my life, he asked me stop spreading.
Now he is trying to rob me of my money and kill me.



He's kept implanting it over and over again on the left, right eyebrow bones and all over my head, whenever I wrote in my 'stalking log' after he invaded.

Tens of thousands of needles dropped on my head and forehead at the same time everyday w/ eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon, like taking needle shower since 2010. I can't even comb my hair because it hurts like bruises.


I couldn't post because I was afraid of 'pig's endless breaking in, but I've been tortured to death as if I had a bruised head, maybe because I got cancer with electromagnetic waves and die, he's tortured me with screaming headaches, stomach, back and heart torture every day. I'm afraid I'll die of a sudden heart attack. 


https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/80132153320

==============Google translate================================

Eyebrow Bone Mind Control Weapon Implantation Mind Control Weapon Implantation

2011. 6. 10. 11:39

 https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/80132153320

Until 2006, mainly wiretapping, city, location tracking, 24-hour drowsiness, neck and leg torture, cramping


Deathly Murder Headache Torture, I've never heard of or imagined a mind control weapon.


Talking alone in the first place I went, writing passwords on paper with thick clothes in places where no one was there, wiretapping, and the city were very curious.


In February 2006, I was informed, my right thumb was in a lot of pain like a bruise, and I was very sleepy to tell you. At that time, I lost consciousness in a chair because I couldn't stand the sleep I was pouring out of at the Granville Library near Marlborough, New Zealand.


Now I lose consciousness every day, but why did I just sleep so much back then? Thought.


It got worse and worse, so I went to the hospital by calling 119 because I thought I was going to collapse and die in unbearable pain.


There was nothing wrong with the test results, and after that, I found out that it was a mind weapon, such as headaches, stomach pains, chest pains, and back pains that seemed to die frequently.


The date is detailed in the stalking diary, and the photo was taken from 2010.


Burns on the right eyebrow bone, the skin was dug like a gombo, and the pain like a bruise invaded the forehead, head, and journal.


Burns on the left eyebrow bone Rounded back burns and round skin dugs


I wrote it in my diary, then broke in again and moved it to another place.


Since then, he has invaded every day and transplanted his mind around his eyebrows thousands of times.


 - This photo was taken one year after transplanting the right eyebrow mind and also transplanting the left eyebrow -


June 20th additional post


Maybe I'll break in again as I write this. Posting at the risk of intrusion.


After moving to Sinsu-dong in 1999, the soft bone next to the ankle of his right foot was abnormal. He didn't even move, and he took anti-inflammatory drugs.


After that, a lot of strange things happened. Like Wiggle, wiretapping, city... I was very curious, but in February 2006, he told me.


At that time, I lost consciousness all day long, and the thumb of my right hand had no scar at all and it hurt like a bruise. I can't even raise my hand.

<--- What you did to kill me, "Don't tell me what you were so curious about"


After that, he acted so badly that he died. I'm afraid I'll give you money if you torture me to death


I couldn't stand it so much, so when I posted it on the internet, I regretted the mistake I made. moved to another place left foot, right ankle,


As long as I can find out, I have to invade, move to another location several times, invade again in 2007, the part of the right foot under the big toe, and I don't know where it has been transplanted since then.


When all the people involved in the corruption police p got to know, I stopped the broadcast and tried to stop me from spreading it anymore, so the scoundrels came to the broadcast almost every day and threatened and blackmailed me. After infinite theft of a gold ring, a gold necklace, and a laptop, I changed my plan to kill when my attitude, shivering from the shame of trying to ruin someone's life for free, became decisive.


In 2010, when I wrote that it hurts so much in the scapula and stalking diary, I moved it to the right, and it also wrote that it hurts like a bruise, so I invaded again and moved it to another place, probably the head. Tens of thousands of needles rain down overhead at the same time. Of course, it hurts so much that I can't comb my hair until now.


I couldn't use it because I was afraid of breaking in again, but I was tortured to death like a bruise on my head, maybe I got cancer with an electromagnetic wave to make me die, or these days, I get headaches, stomachaches, back and heart torture every day. I'm probably going to die of a sudden heart attack.

==============Google translate==================================

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious