Eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon shooting

Implanting the secondary Mind Control Weapon on the back of my thighs, back, and buttocks to prevent me taking pictures, P shot me the eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon for tens of hours after making me unconscious everyday.


I got a bad bruising, contusion all over.


P focuses shooting in my head and forehead.


Tens of thousands of needles drop on my head and forehead at the same time everyday.


It's shot in front, sides, back, and all parts of the head alternately.


I feel like taking a needle shower from 2010.


I have needles stung all over my body on genitalia, head, soles, elbows, hips by it as well.



It hurts so much when washing and brushing my hair.

2013-04-27_04.53.42

댓글

  1. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  3. January 16, 2019
    1) Manual to make a sewer Manual 1: cheat if you disgrace the victim with dirty and dirty words, despise and bully


    I do not want to be a goddess who does not listen to this song.

    답글삭제
  4. 안녕, 어떻게 지내? 나는 당신에 대해 더 알고 싶어 매우 궁금하다.

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious