Pig has underlings assault me regularly, 19버5142, '경기91아6974'

19버5142 is the 1st underling, who received detailed training about Mind Control weapon by P, 9th grader cop (bottom level).

Pig assaults me regularly after 'framing me' to people.

This January Do.U.Joo, from April, Sajik Park's cleaners and janitors, July 21 truck driver, numerous police brutality, assault, riots.


(1) Underling, 19버5142 Kia, has been waiting for me across from Four Seasons in front of a grocery store for over a year with the car blinking to harass me until I started a blog on Google of him, 19버5142 https://underlingpig.blogspot.com (2021. 7. 29. 1:51 pm).

He disappeared since then. With this writing, he may come back.

Because I went there everyday the minion wanted to harass and assault me like other underlings even after I started mentioning 19버5142 on the Internet(Stalking Log), he didn't stop harassing and had it stop at Saemunan-ro 5-gil 11, a little bit further from the original place, but he is a total stranger to me.

I have had dozens of them have been running amok everyday from 1997 but I had no way to avoid.

Even after I mentioned and posted it on my Stalking Log, he didn't stop harassing me blatantly.


(2) On July 21, 21:04, in Saemunan-ro 5-ga-gil 31, another underling of 19버5142 '경기91아6974' dump truck blinked like many hundreds of minions and waited for me in Photo D to run amok. I thought it was another underling was acting up with blinking.


I often get hit with a drink bottle at night by underlings, so I carry an umbrella even when it's not raining.


I was going in the green direction, between 2 and A.


Since 1997, dozens of patrol cars warning lights and underlings' blinkers have running amok with sirens everyday to threaten me.


(3) A dump truck waiting for me with blinking lights in photo D when I was walking between A and 2 and got hit by a drink bottle at my head.

The impact was so strong that I thought I had been hit by a truck.


(4) I looked up in danger and shock, the truck stopped for a moment. He was laughing at me, and drove and stopped at B, behind the parking lot of the 'Kim & Chang's 'Seyang Building' on Saemunan-ro 5-ga-gil, and waited for me for a while.



(5) I ran and told him to get off immediately, but this man laughed and rushed towards me to hit me with a truck.

I had no choice but to avoid it.

(Orange direction) When I told him to stop and run next to the Seoul police agency's back gate to Saemunan-ro 3-gil where the Seoul police agency's Civil service office, he kept laughing and drove a truck to hit me.


(6) The driver ran amok in a place that cannot be recorded by the surveillance camera under the direction of P and 19버5142.


I escape to the Civil service office of Seoul police agency for fear of being hit by a truck.


Shin Young-bin and Jung Jin-yong were there explained the situation to Cheongwadae 202 security forces on the phone that monitors me 24 hours a day.


(7) Dump truck'경기91아6974', came after a few days on July 28 at 21:00 when I started this BLOG '19버5142' and he was waiting for me holding his phone filming.

He knew I was coming there by P and 19버5142.



P has the underling act up where the camera can't be seen to run amok.


The truck driver seems to know me as well as other underlings, but I've never even seen him.


The blue line is Saemunan-ro 5-ga-gil.

The green line is where I was walking.


The orange line is the location where the dump truck drove.


A, B, C, D were dump truck '경기91아6974' location, he drove it from DABC on orange line.


1, 2, 3, 4 are the locations where the surveillance cameras are positioned.


The dump truck '경기91아6974' that stopped at D came between 2 and A while I was walking on the green direction and hit the juice bottle right on my head.


I thought I was hit by a truck due to the strong impact, but the juice bottle fell off.


Surveillance cameras in Photo 2 is facing the building 'Center Point', and No. 3 and 4 are located lower than large dump truck.


At the instruction of P and "19버5142" to avoid being shown by surveillance cameras, he threw the bottle in my head between the place in Photo 2 and A to assault me.


Because this January 'P' had Do.U.Joo. assault me but it was all recorded by cams.

P knew that and this time he had minion hit me avoiding cameras, he checked before he runs amok.





- Characteristics of underlings

1. Obedient to orders of 'pig' = Framing education

2. They even won't listen to me, always avoid me.

3. They see me as an enemy, all hate me = They are deceived that 'pig' is rather a "victim." by the framing manual. All hate me by pig's dirty words.


Mind Control Weapon    Spread my blog, please



==============Google translate=================================

Park Seong-dong assaults him regularly.


January Do.U.J., April May Sajik Park sweeper July 21 Truck driver


(1) Kobong 19 Ver 5142 Kia, you have been waiting for me at the crossroads of the Four Seasons for over a year.


Because I went there every day,


After I started posting here, I changed it to 11, Saemunan-ro 5-gil. As I write this, I will go back to the original


(2) 'Gyeonggi 91 6974' dump truck, July 28, 21:00 After a long time, I knew the time I was coming and was filming it with my phone. Park Seong-dong Kobong-ji, always hang out in places where CCTV is not recorded


This guy seems to know me as well as other kokbongs, and I've never even seen a face.


At 21:04 on July 21st, in front of 31 Saemunan-ro 5-ga-gil, I blinked and waited. banquet


(3) I get hit with a drink bottle every night, so I use an umbrella even at night when it doesn't rain.


(4) The truck stopped between the Kim & Chang building 'Seyang Building' and 'Gwanghwamun Platinum Shopping Mall' and waited for it to fly.


(5) He ran and told me to get off immediately, but Iza tried to hit me and avoided it.


(6) Drive a truck on Saemunan-ro 5-ga-gil, Seoul Office 'East Gate' → 1 turn around Saemunan-ro 3-gil, and stop next to Saemunan-ro 3-gil, Seoul Office's 'Civil Service Office' it was


(7) In a place that cannot be caught by the surveillance camera, Park Seong-dong and Kobong 19 Beo 5142 deliberately misled.


I went to the 'Civil Service Office' of the Seoul Office for fear of being hit by a truck.


There were 'Shin Young-bin' and 'Jeong Jin-yong', and I explained the situation through the "202" phone that monitors me 24 hours a day.


- Characteristics of cobblers

1. Obedient = Listens to what you are told = 'Education of framing'

2. Doesn't even listen to me

3. I see myself as an enemy = Park Seong-dong is rather a “victim”. Disgraceful and disgusted by dirty words 

==============Google translate==================================

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious