Script 3. Reason. Mind Control weapon

Reason of stalking, 'p' is

 Paranoid personality of psychopath but Christian.

 Over-arrogant, the old shit is upset only because I'm not obedient to him.

 Grudges against the corruption reporting.

 I have no family or friends, and became just an easy target, he thinks I am just as weak, easy as a woman, and all he wants is "Give me your money and commit suicide".


Money is the purpose. If I don't have money, can't be still alive until now.

People say 'How can busy police stalk you?'

But there's no job as idle and free as the police.

10 police do a work that 1 person can do.


A police station has over 1,000 cops and 8 to 10 teams in the homicide department, 8 to 10 teams in the criminal department, and dozens of departments and teams.


Hundreds of police stations across the country, tens of thousands of teams. Hundreds of thousands of cops. They're busy only when they're assigned a busy case.

They usually smoke, watch movies, chat and take a nap, sometimes work.


Crimes happen only because criminals are evil minded.

If you're evil, even if you're busy, you'll assault people, like the shitty minded 'pig'.


What does that cop get from abusing and stalking you?

What did serial killers like Ted Bundy kill women for?

Do they earn something from murdering women?

All the reasons for committing a crime are the same, the evil character of a criminal.

P also afflicts me only because he is shitty minded.

Even if the situation is worse, good people don't commit crimes. Only evil men commit crimes.


With his personality of vindictiveness and arrogance, he asks me to give all my money and commit suicide.

People don't believe because his motivation is trivial, but when the person has a dirty personality, he would do worse than murder.

He stalked only when I was alone, so there was no evidence, and the accusation was ended by the unscrupulous 'P's lying, but over-arrogant 'P' thought “How dare you accuse me”, he stalked harder by patrol cars, patrol motorcycles, loud radio sounds, sirens, and warning lights all day I was terrified of pigs' maximum riot.


Others would move out because pigs ran amok only in Y-dong, but I couldn't move because I had a lot of luggage, and I was abused foolishly enough for 2 years without saying anything.


'P' stalked, monitored 24 hours and learned I had a large inheritance and thought I was a alone weak woman with no family, a pushover for him to easily steal money.

Most people say stalking is about relationships between men and women,, but I've only seen him 3 or 4 times and I only remember that he resembles a comedian Bae SamYyong.


When I first started spreading on the internet, he was afraid of getting caught and revealed but he didn't get any punishment until now, threatening me to give him my money.

If you're stalked by the police, everybody treats you like a psychotic, so you get tormented until you die. All victims of Mind Control weapon committed suicide after being tortured to death.


He's taking advantage of what I can't say anything to anyone, and he has run amok arbitrarily with the thought of framing me against the people, like I am a psychotic.


Korean cop P says "The person being stalked is not a good person" This is also a manual that deceives the victim.

Like the serial killer Kang Ho-soon said, "It's wrong for a woman to get in my car, too." Criminals do not repent of their wrongdoing like 'P' until they get caught.

He deceives people that he's rather a victim saying "It's dangerous she will frame you too, like me".


If you have any suggestions or opinions, do not ask me to do it.


If you want to help me,

Make a sign w/  and hold it in front of CIA, FBI, Police agencies, armies.


All underlings unconditionally say, only "No" and "I don't know"

Please have them testify. If not, please promote or spread my articles and the pic here.

I'm doing this for help, but all Koreans ask me to do this or to do that endlessly.





 

SCRIPT

1. Manual to make underlings


2. How it started


3. Reason. Mind Control weapon


4. Police P chased Australia, New Zealand, Canada (P's immigration records)


5. I live 1 minute walk to the presidential office,Cheong Wa Dae with 'P's endless intrusion


6. P controls electricity, intrude after damaging security cams and shut down


7. How to help me


8. Mind control weapon is to make people unconscious


9. Unconscious w/o a pre-step of losing consciousness, drag me while I am awake


10. 'P's current acrimonious misdeeds



https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/222321201955


I really appreciate people reading and spreading, and I had enough of suggestions and opinions, if you have one, don't give me any, you do it.




==============Google translate=================================


3) Reason



the police p


1 Paranoid psychopath, non-Christian


2 Because of arrogance


3 Be vindictive at accusing corruption


4 I have no family or friends, and I am just as weak as a weak woman, and I commit suicide by giving my money.


 Money is the purpose. If you don't have money, you can't live until now.



“How busy are the police, stalking you with nothing to do?” There is no job as free as the police.


What one person can do, 10 police can do it.



About 1,000 police officers in one police station, 8,9 homicide groups, 8,9 criminal groups, and dozens of teams.


Hundreds of police stations across the country, tens of thousands of teams. Hundreds of thousands of police officers. Busy even if there are a lot of events Busy only for a while


I usually smoke, watch movies, chat and take a nap. sometimes work




Crimes happen because criminals are evil. If you're evil, even if you're busy, you'll get hurt. If you're not as good as this guy...




What does that cop get to hurt you?


What did Yoo Young-chul and Kang Ho-sun kill women for?



The reason for committing a crime is the same. the evil character of a criminal


Police P is also doing things because it is dirty.


Even worse, good people don't commit crimes. No evil people or criminals.



With vindictiveness and arrogance, he gave up all his fortune and committed suicide.


I don't believe that the motive is trivial, but if the face is dirty, it's even worse than murder.



Only when I was alone, there was no evidence, and the accusation was ended by denying even the face-to-face police officer, but with the arrogance of “Dare you accuse”, he mobilized the police box all day, patrol motorcycles, radio sounds, sirens, and flashing lights all day in a patrol car. I was terrified of fighting.



I only act in y-dong, and if it's like other people, I'll move right away, but I have a lot of luggage, and my foolish personality of saying things like this makes me stupid for two years without saying anything.



A lot of estate financial transactions are monitored 24 hours a day, and a weak woman with no family and alone is arrogant and can easily steal money.


If you stalk, it's absurd to say that a man and a woman are pretty. I've only seen this person 3 or 4 times, and I only remember that he resembles Bae Sam-ryong.



spreading it on the internet. I was afraid of getting caught, but when I didn't get any punishment, I stopped broadcasting and paid the money.



If you are stalked by the police, you are treated as a psychopath unconditionally, and there are people who commit suicide after being tortured to death.


I'm using what I can't say, and I'm going to do my best with the thought that I can treat him like a psychopath



Police P says "The person being stalked is not a good person"... This is also a manual that deceives the victim


Like the killer Kang Ho-soon, "It's wrong for a woman in a car, too." Criminals do not repent of their wrongdoing like the police P. until caught


"It's dangerous if you get caught like me," he deceived himself as a victim.



Please promote it. If you want to help, just listen quietly and do what you hear.


Suggestions, comments and comments. Don't do it for me, do it yourself.


==============Google translate==================================

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious