Script 10. 'P's current acrimonious misdeeds by Mind Control Weapon

 'P's acting up

 Mind Control weapon implanted on molars, gums, I couldn't even chew bread since 2018, but he broke in, 'P' pulled out the left bottom molar with pliers after making me unconscious in 2020. I still can't believe the loss.

It has been hurting so much to even chew, I just thought it is one of the torture but uprooted.

 He ruptured the right eardrum of the right ear in 2020 and even brainwashed me, "I'm naturally deaf."

 He's tried to kill me disguised as a suicide or an accident.

 Pulled out the left thumbnail (2020.11.)


 Endless unconsciousness in the street or everywhere, whenever I go outside, he makes me unconscious without a pre-step of losing conscious and drags me or to have me do or they do the dirty things that you don't want to imagine.

I've tried to record with phone cam but he turns it off or has me turn the phone in the opposite direction after making me unconscious not to record.

And the 'pig' has me soak hundreds of my batteries or steal them after making me unconscious with my eyes open, he has me suppress my brain and drop them into the sewer or coffee to be damaged, I see it drop in the water with my eyes open.

After losing my consciousness, he drags me and breaks my stuff, implanting it all over my body, assault me sexually with endless theft, damage, intravenous injection of the right arm, cut all over my body with knife covered in blood, the 4th toe of the right foot is often bashed with a hammer, etc.

In 2018 alone 26 batteries were damaged and stolen after making me unconscious. I gave up recording.


 Murderous headache, screaming, twisting, squeezing, sometimes ringing on my right head. 'P's threatening me to 'kill yourself now'.


 I am controlled to think or not to think.

He reads my thoughts and I can't go anywhere.
Manipulating and reading my thoughts not to think, not to act all day.
All day, I just think, "I have to think," "I have to think," but 'pig' won't let me think.

Have me unlock the front door whenever I go out and forget my glasses, wallet, phone, and bag,,

When I think about going to the bathroom in building 'A', the security guard and cleaners wait for me in front of the bathroom or a building.


 Little things I already forgotten constantly remind me from 2010.

Every little thing I've been through, completely forgotten, pig looks into my brain around the clock.
Whatever I see reminds me constantly of every trivial thing I've completely forgotten.

He's embarrassed & disgraces me by making me stop or suppress thinking.

I can't think because pig reads my brain and thoughts.

Even the trivial things that I don't even remember are read by it.

All memories and shitty old songs do not stop by Mind Control weapon all day.


 Keep reminding me of all the words, things & memories I encounter endlessly and repeatedly from 2010.

If I see a 'Ball', it reminds me of things & memories related to 'Ball'.

The word "America" keeps me thinking about things & memories associated with it.


 I am an avatar of 'pig', who is my digital twin, and thinks with my brain.

Just thinking about "Toilet" makes me urinate on the pants immediately.

He's manipulating my thoughts 24 hours a day.

 Lewd 'pig' manipulates me to dream of dirty sex and to masturbate.
'pig' controls me to dreams using Eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon everyday.

The dream before the dream is real things that he searched my head.

 Unbearable sleepiness all day, all decades since 1999, I've been unconscious in the street too, thought I slept back then.

 Toe-curling cringe-worthy to make me not want to be conscious.

 Unconsciousness all day.

 Unconscious without a pre-step of losing consciousness by force extreme sleepiness after murderous torture on all my body, left nipple, left genitalia, back, neck, shoulders, arms, legs, thighs,, with making me cringe until I close my eyes.

 Right part of my body has been always hot since implantation 1999, but after I mention it on my 'script' February 4, 2013, he switched left and right alternately to deceive.

 Noise that I don't understand from my left ear endlessly and repeatedly, it seemed like my name before, and the same word or the sound repeats endlessly and now I hear several sounds all day long that I don't understand at the same time. It changes every few months or days.


 Auditory and visual hallucination like microwave hearing or seeing is used a lot to make me see flies, spiders, snakes in front of my eyes, they look real. I've screamed a lot.


 When I recover from unconsciousness, pig immediately controls me to hear the huge sound of cannons 'bang', machines running in a factory, something falling at the construction site or from the roof, a car accident 'bang', the sound of a car backing or alarm, the roaring motorbikes, a creepy grandfather snoring and yawning right next to me, coughing, sneezing, spitting sputum, blowing nose, slamming the door, toilet flushing, someone trumping on the stairs, grandpa across the house chatting next to me, unknown people endless chatting, the sound of a thunderbolt, the roof crashing down,, all other disgusting sounds endlessly.

 Force nosebleed.


 Force urinating and defecating by this perverted shit with torturing legs, knees, calves, neck, shoulders, back and arms as soon as I recover from unconsciousness.

 Implantation on genitalia and anus on the left from 2010, he frequently wakes me up to urinate and defecate, P used to have me unconscious for over 20 hours everyday without waking me up 1 second.

And force urinating and defecating anytime to drag me to the toilet, to implant after making me unconscious while I am awake and now I have to urinate and defecate only when he wants me to.


 I'm sick of p's lust. He makes me bleed after he's implanted my left genitalia from 2010, I thought I've been having a period. When the 'pig' get angry, he tortures me more viciously as it goes on for over a month, until no more blood come out, I can't believe I'm still alive.


 Tens of thousands of needles drop on the head and forehead at the same time everyday w/ Eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon. I feel like taking a needle shower on my head and forehead. All my body tingles from it, it hurts like bruises since 2010, I have always had bruises on my head and forehead.

㉕ Eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon needle tingle inside my right ear, it's very threatening.


 Eyebrow bone-Mind Control Weapon implantation needles has me sting all over my body to hurt me bruising on my forehead to head, back, neck, inside vagina, genitalia, head, soles, elbows, hips since 2010.


 Needle Eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon  on my knees, buttocks, thighs, hands, feet, legs, ears, eyebrow bones that sting needles torture. Thousands of needles pour down simultaneously all over my body.


 Many different kinds of Eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon implanted inside the vagina with endless thousands of pin tingling on the right vagina, genitalia and anus, sting me like a needle, squeezing, applying strong liquid painkiller using on bruise or some stick inside and outside it by lewd 'pig'.


 Intrusions 40 or 50 times a month when I am home or not home in 1999 Shinsu-dong and 2012 to 2015 Hyoja-dong 2 to 5 times a day. He implanted all over my body, with sexual assault, theft, damage of all my belongings, intravenous injection, feet bleeding, doing the shittest things that you don't want to imagine, he used to leave excreta too.


 Using bacteria, germs, P has me a cold, I got a cold as soon as I recover over and over again.

 Germs to have me heat rash, hives on my arms, legs, face to have me get kicked out from every sauna or gym, he has had his underling talk shit about me like I have a skin disease, but from a couple of years ago 

 He implants Mind Control weapon to get heat rash or ringworm on the lips, all over face and body.

 The joints of my hand bones are stiff, painful and swollen when I recover from unconsciousness, and the inside of my wrist and my elbow seems like breaking after implantation on all 10 fingers and 20 joints. The first knuckle hurts like bruises.

I can't clench my fists. He strives hard to make me cripple.

All 10 fingers and 20 joints got implanted. Fingers all over the joints became deformed and thickened by repeated multiple Mind Control weapon implantation.

Dozens of Mind Control weapon are implanted on the facial bones from under the left eye to ear, my face became abnormally deformed, thickened.


 P uses the pre-step of losing consciousness to have my body convulsed to bounce 4 or 5 meters away in the street or bump me in to the car, I got concussion, knocked down on buttocks right before death, a helmet is required.

 I've gotten dragged whenever I go out after making me unconscious to implant, to assault sexually or to poison me, theft, damage, intravenous injection of my right arm, knife cutting on whole body covered in blood.

A bottle of sesame oil, 1 bag of sugar I had in my hand on my way back home, were gone, sweets, cereal, cooking oil, a bag of coffee, apples, vegetables,, all have been stolen.


 Since 1999, P sprayed germs to swell me on my face and feet. I was shocked that my face, feet swelled up suddenly. My feet don't have blood circulation and the swelling doesn't go away, but he sprayed again and again on swollen feet, the swelling's has gone up to the thighs and waist, get me itchy and numb.

I show my swollen feet during the demonstration, police P got viciously angry, tortured me harder.

Now he uses Mind Control weapon to have me swell on the face, the excessive swelling even got me tear sacs under the eyes for the first time in my life from 2020.


 He loses the swelling by Mind Control weapon since then, swelling will never be reduced as well as numbness on arms and legs.


 My skin cracks chapped and bleeds by implantation on all my feet, toes, soles, ankles, hands, wrist, thighs, arms, hands, thighs, hips from every autumn, if I go to sauna, he uses the highest level of it to get more cracked, split at his maximum abusing.


㊴​ Athlete's foot bacteria on my hands, feet, and toes to get me cracked, torn, itchy, and splitting so I even carried my shoes in the bath, in 2007, 8 since I came back from Canada. He implants it to cause it instead of spraying germs now.

㊵ Athlete's foot toes and heels with it, it got and cracked.

㊶ Skin of arms, hands, thighs, hips, split and cracks and bleeds.


㊷ Endless frequent invasions, he sprinkles and controls hundreds of millions of maggot eggs, maggots, flies, moths and mosquitoes and bugs I haven't seen before as well as in winter, my apartment is full of bugs, found full of maggots and eggs even in the food and inside pot. It's so gross and disgusting.

They are different from the real bugs, easily caught and very different from real flies or bugs. And I got bitten by mosquitoes thousands of times a day but not itchy at all. But it got itchy after I wrote here.


㊸ Static electricity from my fingers shocks me whenever I touch things even with my gloved hands. I always wear them though.


㊹ He has me have a sore tongue by implanting it.


㊺ He has me thirsty by the highest level of it after implanting on uvula, throat from 2013.


㊻ The left and right of waist, pelvis, thighs, buttocks, legs got pulled with the highest level of it.

㊼ Torturing with the highest strength of it on backbone, hips, shoulders, all body bones hurt like breaking and cutting, I walk like a disabled person.

㊽ Face, neck bones hurt like being crushed and broken.


㊾ Murderous torture of headache, stomachache, chest, back, legs after recovering from unconsciousness.

㊿ Abdominal pain, vomiting, back paralysis, heart-squeezing torture, exhaustion, suffocation. 5 minutes walk distance took me 1 hour to get home.

51. Asphyxiation, suffocating death. I can't breathe by blocking my nose and throat by Mind Control Weapon.


52. Controlling electricity and Internet to shut down, P has my PCs, monitors, keyboards damaged to prevent streaming. My phone flashes even on the road.

53. The light flashes at home hundreds of times as well as my cell phone. It's very threatening.

54. The left eyeball gets pulled extremely around the clock to make me see things as 2.

I am afraid I might get into a car accident on the road. Probably that's his purpose.

And he controls me to see what he wants me to see and makes my left eyeball move arbitrarily.


55. My blog and the pic can't be searched on the Internet because of P's storm reports.


56. Black clouds at night to be seen, white water vapor during the day from 2008.


57. Steaming from my body is so shocking. Even after shower in winter, the body dries quickly without towels.


58. If you eat food, you can't eat nutrition with your throat, chest, stomach, and genitalia.

31. The food I eat doesn't become nutritious, 'pig' manipulates it to get excreted after implanting it on my throat, stomach, anus, and genitalia not to absorb nutrients.


59. Have my voice hoarse.

60. Makes my face look old, people are surprised by my appearance, because I always call 'pig' an old shit, he gets upset and makes me look old.


61. Burns with water vapor, lukewarm cup when touched, later I found out he had me unconscious when I touched it, and had scalded me with the steam.

62. Murderous hot wind and heat on my face and head after implanting on the back head and ears, sometimes murderous cold air blowing upwards from both feet too.


63. Tendon of the right big toe is pulled extremely, with this writing he implanted to the left in November 2018 on the left big toe and all over both of soles.

64. Allergic rhinitis, eyes, nose, mouth w/ killing itch torture by Mind Control Weapon


65. My whole backbone is about to break by torture of Mind Control Weapon. I walk like a grandfather with a stroke.


66. Lewd 'P's favorite torture is having me masturbate and dream of perverted sex by Mind Control weapon.

67. Phone dial tone from right ear when he torments me with the highest intensity radio wave of it.

68. Electric trembling shock on my legs, feet, soles, hands, belly, genitalia, and all over my body.


69. Soles tingling thousands of Mind Control weapon have been implanted all over unable to walk and another kind of implantation like sharp steel or plastic pieces insides shoes to stab me endlessly. Thousands of implantations on my plantars, heels, all toes.

And another kind is implanted to have all feet cracked, chapped and bleeding.


70. He monitored me around the clock and I always clip my nails shortly after he installed transparent cams all over my apartment. In early 2006, he clipped all my nails after making me unconscious after invasion.

And implanted each fingers, whenever I clip he tortures me all fingers to feel cut since then.

71. He steals endlessly at random arbitrary not only significant documents, lease agreement as well as gold rings after intrusion. He steals electricity, gas, and water bills every month and he returns them after payment date to make me pay the late fee.

I've been moved a lot by 'p's endless invasion and talking shit around the neighborhood, I prepare the documents to give it back to the landlords the day before I move out, but the lease agreement disappears the day I move and he returns it after I move out, when it becomes useless.


72. Cutting me on a thumb w/ knife, it's so easily seen but controls my brain not to think, I haven't noticed if I had cut for me not to take pictures. The wound heals and only a few scars remain, he controls me not to feel pain because of it.

73. Flies buzzing inside my ears using it like the real thing.

74. He controls me to see people or things to be seen or not to be seen by it in front of my eyes.


75. Poisons, garbage, mold, maggots, bugs on my food, cosmetics, clothes and all over my room endlessly.

76. Cramps on my arms and legs, waist, belly, whole-body murder torture, stomach intestines on the verge of death. The first day I arrived in Australia was worst.


77. Twist and squeeze my chest and stomach intestines.

78. Press and torture hard on both eyes as if they're falling out.

Pull the left eyeball to appear as two, and make me see a bright, white twinkling sawtooth, serrated semicircle, it starts small but becomes larger.

79. Frequent intrusion of P blocks sewer and toilet.

He breaks in and out like his home endlessly. 

80. He controls me to feel water only very hot, lukewarm or cold from 2010. I thought at first the boiler was a problem because there was only hot and cold water, but even when I moved to another place, only cold and hot water came. He controlled me to feel only hot or cold water by it.

I came to know from a few years ago, but now he controls the electricity to shut off the boiler too.


81. Makes me unconscious while I'm awake, P has me pull out the mouse cable, if I connect it, pull out the LAN cable when connected, pull out the keyboard cable when connected, disconnect the monitor cable,, endlessly and repeatedly.


82. After making me unconscious with my eyes open, he controls me to operate things like PC, phone, touch things, and move around. Control my body from 2010.

83. Controls my PC, mouse, cam, all apps, electricity, phone, Internet buffering from 2008 remotely.


84. Wall outlets and extension get burned and blackened with fire everyday for decades.


85. Control me to see what he wants, especially in the street when patrol cars pass by to harass and scare me after implanting it on my left eyeball in 2010.


86. Force deleting my posts and videos with my eyes open, I see myself deleting with my hands.

87. Frostbite all year, except in June to September, toes and thumbs and index finger got frostbitten and 10 toes from 2019.


88. Laundry does not dry. Before panties, socks didn't dry, but now all laundry. Even after 30 days in the summer sun and winter in a hot floor room, it stays wet.


89. Underlings, 

number 1. underling is 'P's lover, "chubbo the cunt", talking shit to everyone wherever I go and pigs from police boxes.

Many other underlings, grandma or some retarded looking men, they usually carry big luggage or big basket to look like a neighbor to deceive.

Neighborhood, landlord, groceries, banks, acquaintances, police, Cheong Wa Dae security guards, random strangers, doormen of Kim & Jang, janitors and cleaners of buildings in Gwanghwamun to slander me in dirty language.

and they swarm to the employees of the supermarkets, shops, saunas, sports centers, all quit if they don't expel me.


90. Force urinating and defecating all day and everyday. Without wanting to pee, urine comes out while I've been walking or sitting.

When Mind Control weapon-related cops watch my streaming or pass by me when I was protesting in front of Police agency, P has me urinate and defecate by the highest level of it to deceive them.


91. Mind Control weapon-related cops ask him to stop only with words. Only pretend to help me, they're together with P.

They are as evil as P. He will run amok forever.


92. 'P' murderous abusing me for not to give him money and spread on the Internet.

Mind Control weapon-related cops who pretend to help me, all of them already watched my streaming and blogs from 2008. I also had a protest from 2007 in front of Police station. All of them already know.

Underlings of P enjoy my pain.

They ask P only with words to stop acting up on me, he only retaliates against me.


93. I have a circle mark between the chest, navel and breasts from 2121.


94. I have something implanted on the 3rd joint of my middle finger 2018, right palm 2010.


95. Something like a big candy in my throat and have me swallow it under my neck to belly from 2007.


96. Hemorrhoids on the left anus for from 2010.

97. He pulled out left thumb 2020.


98. Left thumb of big toe uprooted in 2021 in spring


99. Loud roar from my right ear all day, it doesn't disappear a second from September 2021.

100. Artificial auditory hallucination, visual hallucination


101. Circle marks between the breasts, navel and breasts 2021.


102. Left eye above, below, sides got sudden fever.

 With this writing, he acted up on right eye heating up.


103. Itch both nostrils after implantation.


104. Like bugs sitting all over my face after implanting dozens of it.


105. Both hands and face get swollen every morning I gain consciousness since 2010.


106. Heat rash, numbness, itching, tingling, sprouting, soreness, pin tingling and awl prickling.


107. Murder fever, murder cold.


108. When I wake up, I found a basket of water on the sheet I lay on. I was surprised to think that I poured water. He made me sweat a basket of water.


109. If you click Mind Control Weapon my articles including script 1 to 10, a login window appears, and if I log in, "Edit post" appears.

I found out about this 2021 and corrected it all, but over 100 were not linked.

How frivolous is 'pig'? Do I have to check everyday if it linked correctly?


I corrected all the wrongly linked articles, but the next day all the links became unlinked again. 

Even if I do this every day for over a month, it is not corrected. It only works when it's corrected.


110. Making excuses and nitpick at everything I do is main strategy to frame.


111. Force cringe-worthy.


112. Force recalling everything I see


113. The left genitalia and left nipple torture, he tortures the left to deceive.


114. Swollen feet by endless pouring germs by P and the swelling spread up from waist to hip forever, now he loses it by Mind Control Weapon.


-suppress my thoughts with Mind Control Weapon. 







So many endless misdeeds of P, I cannot express everything in detail.


I think it will take much longer to almost complete this.


This has not been completed, this is under preparation.

Spread my blog, please


https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/222321201955



I really appreciate people reading and spreading, and I had enough of suggestions and opinions, if you have one, don't give me any, you do it.  



==============Google translate=================================

10) 'p' is the current line. Delete items you don't like


1. Loss of consciousness and pulling out both lower molars. Since 2018, I haven't been able to chew the molar mind transplant bread.

 pulled out molars

2. The tympanic membrane of the right ear was ruptured. 2020

3. Suicide, accident disguised as trying to kill me

Pulling out thumbs (20202011)

Static electricity from right finger, I always wear gloves, but static electricity no matter what I touch with my gloved hands

Electric ohms all over my body

Foot Toe Plantar Ankle Hand Wrist Skin Ripped Mind Transplantation - Painful, cracked and bloody

Mind transplant to make your tongue stick out


1. Close your eyes immediately

2. Loss of consciousness

3. Right arm, leg- ten. From February 4, 2013, I tried to deceive and made my body heat up alternately on the left and on the right.

4. In my left ear, my name before, and now I can't hear several sounds at the same time and repeat all day long. Changes every few months or days

5. I lost consciousness without going to the bathroom for 20 hours. In 2010, mind transplanted to the left genital tract, and frequently get up and urinate immediately. give it to your pants. I uploaded it in November 2018. After making my eyes open, I lost consciousness and then dragged him to the right genitals and transplanted the mind to the police p. Only when he wanted to urinate. Added Thirsty Hangtag from 2013

  Implantation of the eyebrow mind in the vagina - pricked with a needle

6. It's not menstruation, but bleeding. The day the police p wants from 2010. When the police get angry, it gets more vicious as it goes on for more than a month, until he drowns in blood and his body runs out of blood. impossible to live

7. The waist, pelvis, thighs, buttocks, legs, left and right, a lot of pulling. Pretty strong mind weapon

8. Backbone, hip, shoulder, shoulder and body bones were cut all day, tortured as if it was broken, and walking like a disabled person

9. Tortured like the bones of the face and neck would be crushed

10. Bacterial Terror When you get better from a cold, you catch another one.

11. Arms, legs, mind weapons, hives, sweat bands. Every jjimjilbang gets a skin disease and gets kicked out

12. Bacteria that swell on the face and feet Since 1999, I was surprised that my face suddenly swelled up occasionally. Since 2008, focusing on the face and feet. My feet don't have blood circulation and the swelling doesn't go away, but I spray again and again, and the swelling up to the thighs and waist is itchy and numb.

13. Buggy as a mind weapon - The boogie will not fall off even to the face forever. body numbness

   Mind Control Swelling on the face and tear sacs under the eyes. first time in 2020

14. Athlete's foot toes and heels as mind weapons. torn and cracked

15. Athlete's foot bacteria. My hands, feet, and toes are cracked, so I don't carry my shoes in the bathroom

16. Knees, buttocks, thighs, hands, feet, legs, ears, eyebrow bones that pierce needles Mind weapon torture → Thousands of needles pour down simultaneously on head and forehead.

17. Forehead ~ Head ~ Back Neck Bruising Pain Everyday since 2010 Eyebrow Bone Mind Weapon

18. Right ear - Eyebrow bone Mind weapon Needle stab

19. Right head twisting murderous headache, head pounding murderous headache- Suicide immediately

20. Abdominal pain, vomiting, back paralysis, heart-squeezing torture, exhaustion, suffocation. 5 minutes, 1 hour walk

   Asphyxiation - death from suffocation. I can't breathe by blocking my nose and throat with my mind

21. When you wake up, the sound of cannons bang. The sound of a roof rumble. Get up immediately and urinate. Legs, knees, calves, neck, shoulder, back and arms torture torture, next to the sound of grandpa snoring and yawning - creepy

22. Electric Internet stop - PC, monitor, keyboard, and damage to prevent broadcasting. Your phone flashes on the road

  Hundreds of flashes of electricity

23. Left eye murder. I see two, and I can't open my eyes. to kill in a car accident

24. Thousands of soles of mind - murder torture, flashing soles, inability to walk

25. Facial heat explosion, murder cold heat

26. Frostbite All year round, except in June and September, right toe winter Thumb and index finger frostbite, 10 toes from 2019

27. Under both molars. When I wake up, my mouth is swollen and I can't chew food. from 2018

28. Black clouds at night, white water vapor during the day. From 2008.

29. Voice Paxim. My acquaintance is surprised by making my face look old

30. Summons him and then wakes him up for a while. Murder Torture: headache, stomachache, chest, back

31. When you eat food, you can't get enough nutrition with your neck, chest, stomach, genitals, and mind weapons.

32. Steaming from the body. Even without towels after showering in winter, the body dries quickly

33. Water vapor and lukewarm cups burn even when touched

34. Control to make you think, not to make you think. Unlock the front door. Forget your glasses, wallet, phone, and bag

  Movie "Avatar" Status - Just thinking about "Toilet" makes me urinate

   If you think you have to go to the bathroom in Building A, the security guard and the cleaner wait in front of the bathroom.

  Little things constantly remind me

   Stop thinking, embarrass me, suppress

It keeps reminding me of things I had no memory of at all (2010~)


35. Eyes open After losing consciousness for 1 second, after knocking down, concussion, buttocks, right before death, a helmet is required

36. Waking up after losing consciousness, dragging him to his entire body, implanting mind weapons, sexual assault, theft, damage, intravenous injection of right arm, knife cutting, whole body covered in blood

    Sesame oil, 1 bag of sugar I had in my hand, but it was gone, sweets, cereal, cooking oil, coffee, apples, vegetables,,,,

37. Intrusions 40, 50 times a month. 2~5 times since 2015 Mind weapon transplant, sexual assault, theft, damage, intravenous injection, feet covered in feet

38. Head fever, face heat explosion, hot wind from both ears, and cold air from the air conditioner blowing upwards from both feet

39. Tendon pull over right big toe. I wrote this article and it was transplanted to the left in November 2018, above the left big toe.

40. Allergic rhinitis, eye, nose, mouth killing itch torture

41. Masturbating with mind weapons, dreaming of perverted sex

42. Right ear phone dial tone - When you are arguing with the highest intensity radio wave of your mind weapon

43. Electric piercing: limbs feet stomach genitals


46. ​​Invasion - maggots in the house, hundreds of millions of maggot eggs, flies, moths and mosquitoes add in winter

Mind Mosquito Flies: Easily Caught and Not Real Flies

47. A fly spider in front of your eyes. Mind control is real

48. Cutting a knife on a prominent thumb - The wound heals and only a few scars remain, so I can't take pictures, I can't control my mind, I can't feel pain

49. Paris buzzing in your ears Mind control is like the real thing

50. Making objects and people invisible, controlled by mind weapons in front of their eyes

51. I can't walk with the soles of my feet. Thousands implanted in plantar heel toe - murder torture

52. When you cut your nail, it feels like the skin around your nail is cut off. In early 2006, 'p' invaded New Zealand because of frequent nail clipping, and all nails were clipped.

53. Important documents, rental agreement Break-in and theft just before moving, Intrusion after moving becomes unnecessary. Stealing electricity, water and gas receipts, keep them after the due date

After the utility bill payment period passed and it became unnecessary, they broke in.

54. Food, cosmetics - poisons, garbage, mold, maggots, bugs

55. Rat Man - Arms and legs, waist, stomach, whole body murder and torture, and the intestines are also twisted on the verge of death

56. Twist and squeeze chest and stomach

57. Press hard on both eyes and torture them as if they were falling out

Pull the left eye to see two, the left eye has a shiny jagged circle, small and large

58. Blockage of intrusion drains and toilets

59. Warm water. 10 years ago, only hot and cold water came out, so I thought it was a boiler problem, but it's the same with moving, controlling the mind hot and cold even though it's warm water.

60. Do not dry laundry. Before panty socks, now all wash. Even after 30 days in the summer sun and winter in an ondol room, it stays wet.

61. As if the bones of the whole body would break. Walking like a paralyzed grandfather


62. The joints of the hand bones are hard, painful and swollen, and when you wake up from consciousness, it hurts as if the inside of your wrist and your elbow are going to break. clenched fists Strive to cripple

63. Report a storm for not being able to search blogs and logos

64. Transplantation of right genitalia 201811, needle puncture, implantation of thousands of mind weapons into genital anus

    A squeezing pad, the pain of applying a strong water patch, a pinching pad, a pulling pad,

65. Ringworm of the lips

66. Skint Mind Weapon: Arms, hands, thighs, buttocks split, blood skin cracks

67. Deleted texts and videos after losing consciousness while awake

68. Remote Control - PC, Mouse, Cam, All Apps

69. PC phone control. Internet unavailable, buffering (2008~) Remote control

70. Multi-tap, wall outlets get tanned every day with a "chijjik" fire

71.

Kobong = Grandmother trying to deceive, and making poor men do it. Bring a big bag and a colander to look like a local

Neighbors, landlord, super, bank, acquaintances, police, Blue House security, random strangers, disgrace with dirty words

If you go to the supermarket, shop, jjimjilbang, or sports center as a group of chewing sticks and follow me, they all stop.

Chew the whole thing and humiliate it Super, neighborhood, convenience store, shop, jjimjilbang, Kim & Jang Doorman,.

72. Manipulate with a nosebleed mind

73. Loss of consciousness and only opens eyes- PC, phone, touch, operate, and move around. Control my body (2010~)

75. Mind weapon implanted in the eyes, mind control to see what the police want (2010~)

76. Continue to associate with every word you encounter Since 2010. Ex) Seeing 'Gong' brings back memories related to 'Gong'. Mind control so that memories related to 'USA' keep coming to mind just by looking at the word 'America'

77. Makes me lose consciousness while awake, disconnect the mouse cable, disconnect the LAN cable when connected, disconnect the keyboard cable when connected, disconnect the monitor cable. infinite repeat

78. Haengpae to urinate 24 hours a day. It just comes out without urinating.

  To deceive someone who lost consciousness

79. Stop it with words, a cop who pretends to be helpful. You suck! Police P: He is just arguing for evil and continues to act. The same person as the wrathful police officer P. get punished

80. Going out = waking up, unconscious and dragged

Recorded with phone cam. Turn off or turn the phone in the opposite direction to prevent recording after losing consciousness

Now the battery is broken and theft. After losing consciousness in the awake state, it is dropped into the sewer or coffee, and the water is damaged. After losing consciousness, dragging him and breaking it, implanting a mind weapon on the body, sexual assault, theft, damage, intravenous injection of the right arm, knife hacking The whole body is covered in blood, the ring finger of the right foot is often struck with a hammer, etc.

From 2018, only 26 batteries were damaged and stolen to cause unconsciousness. Stop recording now


81 'p' murderous revenge

The main office police p who monitors the broadcast every day It's anal sucking! A little pig who pretends to help and enjoys my pain! I pray for the death of your family.

Stop it with words, and whenever that happens, the police will retaliate for murder.

Circle mark 2121 between the chest, navel and breasts

2007

[Source] Script, 2021 | Written by Park Seong-dong YouTube banned

==============Google translate==================================

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious