Protest in front of Police agency from 2007

I started protesting holding the sign of the pic below from 2007, until I was expelled by pigs in 2008, 'P' has reported tens of thousands of times to the police station.

I restarted again in 2011 because I was unable to endure pig's breaking in everyday for 6 hours, implanting and torturing me on whole body.



At first I just wanted to protest only for 3,4 hours a day, but 'pig' made me unconscious 24 hours.

Who walks around at midnight?

who will see me and my picket at 2,3 am in the empty street?

So the all the cops related to Mind Control Weapon saw me and know what has happened and they saw my blogs and my streaming too.

But they are together with 'pig' and threatened me sending patrol cars with stunning lights and sirens all day.

'pig' lost my consciousness in front of the Police Agency whenever I protested there to drag me.

I've been unconscious 24 hours a day so I didn't know what has happened and where I was while I was unconscious.


2020, 2019, he made me unconscious for 5 or 6 hours and dragged me away or when the Mind Control Weapon-related police come and go. 


The victim can't know that he was unconscious if he lose consciousness for less then 15 minutes.

Protesting in the street all day long feels like you are being punished.

Protesting all day over decades is impossible unless the 'pig' does murderous acrimonious misdeeds on me.

Mind Control Weapon 

Mind Control Weapon


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious