Mind Control Weapon TO ROB

 




Jongro04


Jongro04



Jongro02
Jongro02





GS logistic truck from Sejong culture & arts


Jongro04 was right in front of me b4 I took this


Korean police, Gwanghwamun everyday
Korean police stand to harass

Patrol motorcycles pack every 2,3 minutes
Korean police related cars with warning lights to harass m



GS truck every evening
Korean police make me unconscious in the street until garbage truck comes
Signs 'tomorrow's closed' everywhere, Korean police remove only when I am around
Korean police remove sign 'Tomorrow is closed' to make me come to waste my time
Guards, Modern art
Korean police stalking with cart, in the alley
Korean police make cleaners with cart stalk, Gyeongbokgung
Gyeongbokgung cleaner
Gyeongbokgung cleaner stalk by Korean police
Korean police make cleaner stalk, Jongro library
Korean police make cleaner stalk in front of alley
Korean police make people stand, now do something in front of me
Everyday granny
Pig manipulate not to log in even if I type correct ID, password, name
All bllinkers were Korean police like 19버5142

Blinker
Korean police make it blink in front of body shop Blinker always in front of bodyshop Blinker Korean police remove flier only on my post box Make me drop food, things after unconsciousness I tie, Korean police make me untie, tangle to waste my time Korean police untie after making me unconscious



Korean police always remove signboard 'Tomorrow is closed' to make me come to waste my time, energy






Making scars by shooting Eyebrow Mind Control Weapon, full of dents
































I protest in front of police agency holding the sign of from 2008.


All Mind Control Weapon related police knew, read, watched my Naver blog, YouTube streaming from then, but I have never been helped.

They rather make Pig kill me.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious