Korean police make me poo and pee by the biggest level of Mind Control Weapon

Korean police make P me poo and pee my pants by the biggest level of Mind Control Weapon


1. 70% of my hair was pulled out by Korean ex-cop P for about a month.

2. My skin got torn and bleeds by scratching due to the maximum itching torture.


3. White powder looking dead skin cell covers the whole legs, arms and hands.


4. The black part of bottom feet is dead skin cell by Mind Control Weapon, with itching and pin tingling torture all day. https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/222750100462








⑴ Scab by oozing


I wipe off not to create scab, but P uses Mind Control Weapon to ooze more and more to make more scab. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHGvyQzvzpU Endless oozing becomes scabs. My legs are tortured to be shattered. ⑵ Dermatologist said, I scratched too hard, it oozed out to form scabs because of the dry air, I need moisturizer, another said it's atopy. They are all correct because P implanted it to cause to ooze, to itch, all different kind of pains,,
⑶ The purpose of my uploading is to spread how Korean Police torture innocent civilians by Mind Control Weapon and look for someone to stop Pigs acting up. Instead of helping me or stopping P, Korean Mind Control Weapon-related police force P to torture me harder to death, they don't want to stop him.
Is there no other way than to die? Who can live with that torture. It must not be used to rob money or personal ill-will against innocent citizens. Pig says "Give me your money and die right now.", without intention of stopping acting up. To heal, Pig must stop acting up, there is no other way

No hope
Nowhere to ask for help, He's more excited to torture me. It was so painful, I made a lot of appeal for help, but they also told me to die.



 Hospitals
I went many times for various pains over the few decades.

A lump on my left knee grew bigger and bigger for years.

'Seoul National University Hospital', top in south Korea, x-rays and tests I took, the same one I went for legs this time.

The doctor saw a large lump and said it wasn't serious yet.

The big lump disappeared right after I went to the hospital.

Pain of breaking the waist, disappeared after visiting the hospital.

I got paralyzed, couldn't move even a finger for a few days but disappeared after visiting.

I had many other pains, gave up going to hospitals because it's not about doctors can do.


I have no hope, legs heal only if Pig stops acting up.

Only Mind Control Weapon-related Korean police can stop him, but want me to die.


South Korea's police trains under-rated police officers to use it to implant, torture and kill innocent citizens arbitrarily.

Force suicide right now by 'Pig'.




 P tortures my limbs after implanting heat rash causing Mind Control Weapon


How to torture :

➊ Pin tingling by Eyebrow Mind Control Weapon, to get me a heart attack with convulsions.

➋ Awl stabbing.

➌ 100 hits with a crow bar on my shins.
​(it took me a month to express it because I first time experienced)

➍ 100 hits on my calves with a whip.

➎ Heat

➏ Swelling

➐ Endless discharging from the wound

➑ Itch.

➒ Soreness

➓ Pain of scratching too hard (even if I didn't touch) with very unpleasant smell.

⓫ Cutting the ankle with a sickle.

⓬ Very tightly tied pain with a string in the upper, middle, or lower part of shins


The next morning, scabs form again and disappear at night by scratching after force extreme itch or force unconsciousness. It repeats endlessly.

When I started recording to upload on YouTube, 'P' only wanted to hide the fact he implanted Mind Control Weapon to cause heat rash with itch, a discharge from the wound which formed scabs covered the whole legs and arms, the scabs burst, explode and bleed after swelling.

If it's not P's acting-up, do scabs appear and disappear like this?



Swelling disappeared a lot until afternoon, but it will swell from the evening.

Force taking off scabs right before it forms, half are removed to hide what he made my legs like this after force unconsciousness.


All will be taken off soon.

After removing scabs, 'pig' uses force swelling, oozing with pus on my leg again by it, when a scab appears, force taking off = Endless repetition.







⑹ Precription

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i-Beenfelc


Antibiotics, steroids, and medicines are bad for the body, so I rarely took them, but only apply ointments, some tubes of Mupirocin, Desoxymethason. And I don't need to apply them either.


Endless force discharge secreted from the wound dried up and hardened to make scabs on my legs after implanting heat rash causing Mind Control Weapon.


My legs got covered by scabs not because I have something wrong with my body or get infected but because P shot it millions times to cause heat rash.



Force taking off the densely formed scabs by P.
Iit may look OK without scabs but my skin get worse and more miserable leaving permanent pigmentation.


P read my idea of intensively filming video of leg scab, took off half of the scab, and removed the entire next day.


Doctors can do nothing.

How can I tell dermatologists pin tingling, awl pricking and swelling?

If I apply medicine, P makes the skin worse by it.





⑺ Heat rash

① He poured germs on my limbs to cause a heat rash after returning from Canada in 2007. First time in my life, I didn't know what it was, so itchy, I scratched.


② Ladies said to apply charcoal powder, saying, "You can endure pain, but can't itching."


③ It disappeared immediately after applying. So amazing. I applied even on my face.


④ It appeared every summer, but very little on lips, nose, face, heels, back knees, so I didn't know that was a rash.


⑤ His serious abusing with it started from early 2021.

I found a dot on the left thigh and another on the left ankle, thought it was mosquito bites and it's been itchy for months.


⑥ This time he didn't use germs to create a rash but shot Mind Control Weapon.

Charcoal worked perfect on germs.

But the charcoal power got disabled to remove it.


⑦ But from October more appeared, got bigger and spread to all over my limbs.


⑧ Whenever I go to JD Library, he made me unconscious after the force extreme sleepiness, dragged me and shot it millions times.


⑨ He used the maximum level to abuse and hurt me.

 He tortures me with pin tingling by Eyebrow Mind Control Weapon, awl stabbing, burning heat, soreness, itch, an endless discharge, 100 hits with a whip on my calves, 100 hits with a crow bar on my shins, pain of scratching too hard, cut the ankle with a sickle, swelling, endless discharging, cut the ankle with a sickle, very tightly tied pain with a string in the upper, middle, or lower part of shins, all kinds of pains that I have never experienced.





 Protest in front of Police agency from 9 to 21 o'clock

Only Mind Control Weapon-related police can stop P's acting-up, they ask P to stop, which rather provoke him and retaliate against me harder.


They enjoy my pain, push me to force suicide with P.


I don't want to die but want to end this pain.

I can't scratch it even if it's too itchy, so I slapped it hard with my palm but don't do any more because of endless oozing out.

The sheets got all wet with oozing like a bucket of water is poured, and legs are still  bloated, split with secreting.

Protesting won't stop pig's acting up, because Mind Control Weapon-related police have him abuse me more.




 P's manipulating my postings on Google search

https://mndctrlwpn.blogspot.com/2019/03/mind-controlll-weapon.html
↑ 
This occupied on the top of 1st page in Google search of 'Mind Control Weapon' until last September 2021, but disappeared by P's bombarding clicking with all my other postings which dominated the first and next pages, but disappeared too.



 Chipchan : I don't have any preference to be called whatever, which's not important.

Irrelevant, negative or unimportant articles of me on search of "Mind Control Weapon Chipchan" appear on Google by P's bombarding clicking from last September 2021.





  P chased me to Australia, New Zealand, and Canada to kill me from 2005 to 2007.

If I did something wrong, I'd understand. The only reason is just that I'm easy.

Korean cop P, a psychotic, planed to deprive me of my money in Canada and force suicide quietly in a foreign country without letting anyone know.

Pig taught me Mind Control Weapon in detail because I've taken all his abusing foolishly without saying anything.

But I started the Internet to spread P's stalking, he felt threatened.

I decided to go to Britain, but whenever I searched for information on living there, my face got swollen the next day.
So I gave up. Police P gang didn't have money to afford in Britain, so stopped me going there.
He got afraid if his corruption and the secret of Mind Control Weapon revealed to the world than depriving me of my money.





Pics today, More
https://mndctrlwpn.blogspot.com

↖ CLICK this once a day please





 I beg not to suggest, but some ignore me everyday.

I'm not doing them not because I don't know or haven't done.

I don't want to waste time explaining why they're shits, already heard millions from as many people since I started streaming from a long time ago.

I already visited several dermatologists several months ago before uploading videos.

Not because to get treatment but because in the hope that P would stop acting up.

What doctors can do? P shot it to create all these mess.

Even if I take prescriptions or apply ointments, P controls my body not the medicine to work, and implants more, abuses me harder and harder.

Mind Control Weapon is used to control the victim's body.

I post to spread to get help in the hope of finding someone who stop 'pig's acting up.

One of readers gave me a suggestion like having a pet, which hurt me so hard.
P and his underlings killed my dog, which I didn't want to remind.

Shits will be deleted.



➊ Cracked and split feet by Mind Control Weapon


 Pin tingling torture on my legs all day



 Damp thighs, calves, toes which the slippers cover, feet, and the inside of the ankle bone all day.


 Oozing - back legs to deceive.


➎ Millions of goose bumps appear at night to deceive after Mind Control Weapon's implanted to cause heat rash, but disappear at daytime.


If I wet my hands and feet with water, dead skin cell come out. It wasn't a scab but dead skin cells.

P implanted heat rash causing Mind Control Weapon, skin drying Mind Control Weapon, oozing Mind Control Weapon.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious