Please Help! I can't tolerate endless Eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon dropping and murderous itchy on my legs.


Hundreds of needles by Eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon drop on the heat rashed- legs at the same time. Skin seems to rot.

It gets itchy murderously only at home, it's from Mind Control weapon, not germs.

It's not itchy or needle stinging on my legs when I don't protest.



All postings of me or my articles occupied from the top of 1st page in Google search of 'Mind Control weapon' but disappeared from 1st page to the last by P's manipulation.

The image I try to spread the most has disappeared as well.

He finds negative or unrelated articles to me, and makes them appear on the first page by bombarding clicking.

All I want is spread Mind Control weapon and the pic of my thumbnail.


Stalking log https://stalkinglogmindcontrolweapon.blogspot.com









II go to Police agency to show the Pic, but nothing has changed. The Korean police rather enjoy my suffering, being abused.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious