I have no hope, no meaning to survive

Burning rash

⑴ How P tortures my legs and arms after implanting heat rash causing Mind Control weapon

① Force a discharge from the wound using the maximum level of Mind Control weapon.

② Force itch by the maximum level of it. ③ Needle stinging, pin tingling by Eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon. ④ Awl pricking the wounds with the maximum level. ⑤ Murderous heat and soreness. ⑥ Swelling. The wounds spread all over to the feet, thighs and arms.

⑵ Heat rash abusing started ① After returning from Canada in 2007, he poured germs on my limbs. First time in my life. I didn't know what it was, just itchy, I scratched. ② The ladies told me to apply charcoal powder, saying, "You can endure pain, but can't itching." ③ Rash disappeared immediately after applying it. It was so amazing. I applied it even on my face everyday. ④ It happened every summer, but very little rash on lips, nose, face, heels, back of the knees, so I didn't know this was heat rash. ⑤ The beginning of this year, I found a dot on the left thigh and another on the left ankle, thought I had a mosquito bite and it's been itchy for months. ⑥ But from October more appeared, got bigger and spread all over my legs. ⑦ They suddenly became millions of dots, he shot a million times. ⑧ Whenever I go to JD Library, he made me unconscious after the force extreme sleepiness, dragged me and shot Mind Control weapon causing burning rash millions of times. ⑨ He used the maximum level to abuse me and the current state has become the worst in 15 days. ⑩ Now he tortures me using Eyebrow-Mind Control Weapon pin tingling, awl stabbing, burning heat, soreness, itching, an endless discharge from wounds, pain like being hit 100 times with a whip on my calves all kinds of pains that I have never experienced.

Charcoal worked perfect on germs causing rash, but from a couple of years ago he implanted Mind Control weapon instead of germs to occur burning rash. And the charcoal power got disabled to remove the heat rash.


⑶ Protest in front of Police agency from 9 to 21 o'clock

Mind Control weapon-related police are there and only they can stop P, but they enjoy my pain.

P and Korea's Mind Control weapon-related police try to kill me, force suicide. I don't want to die, but want to end this pain.

I can't scratch it even if it's too itchy, so I slapped it hard with my palm but I don't do any more because of endless oozing. The sheets got all wet with oozing like a bucket of water is poured, and legs are still secreting and bloated, split and a discharge from the wound. ⑷ P's manipulating my posting on Google search My postings occupied Google search of 'Mind Control weapon' until last September, but disappeared by P's manipulation.

https://mndctrlwpn.blogspot.com/2019/03/mind-controlll-weapon.html

↑ This occupied from the top of 1st page in Google search of 'Mind Control weapon' until last September, but disappeared by him. ⑸ ChipChan  I don't have any preference to be called whatever, and it's not important.

Irrelevant, negative or unimportant articles of me on search of "Mind Control weapon Chipchan" appear by P's bombarding clicking from last September. Corrupt Korean cop 'P' stalking me using Mind Control weapon after making me unconscious. My stalking log is blocked by pig's bombarding reports https://stalkinglogmindcontrolweapon.blogspot.com

Split legs

He implanted to get my legs split and cracked every winter. So I went to the sauna but the moment I soaked my body in boiling water I saw my legs splitting and cracking harder and harder by P's Mind Control weapon torturing in the bathtub.


Dermatologists and prescription


I don't need dermatologists or medicine - Mind Control Weapon - YouTube

I went to several dermatologists with this rash

This is not something the doctors can do. If I apply medicine, P makes the skin condition worse using Mind Control weapon.

How can I tell DERMATOLOGISTS heat rash spread on the feet and even toes and the major symptoms of needle stinging, pin tingling, awl pricking, swelling, oozing, itching.

I didn't dare to mention Mind Control weapon.

Endless discharging secreted from the wound dried up and hardened into scabs on my legs after implanting Mind Control Weapon cause heat rash, it looked horrible. My legs were covered by the scabs and I tried to take a video closely of them. P read my brain about filming a video of leg scabs and he took off them after making me unconscious. Force taking off the densely formed scabs by P damaged my skin worse, it may look fine without them but b
ecause of force taking off scabs, the pigments became permanent.


I went to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Vancouver to Calgary from 2005 to 2007. Police P gang also followed me wherever I went, I was in despair hopelessly, decided to go to Britain, but whenever I searched for information on living there in Internet, they made my face swell the next day. So I gave up. P planed to take my money in Canada and kill me, but I started the Internet to spread P's stalking, he felt threatened. His gang didn't have money to spend in Britain, so stopped me going there. It was more urgent for them to prevent me not to reveal and hide his corruption and the secret of Mind Control weapon to the world than to rob me of my money.














So much bloated






댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious