Poison my food, make me vomit

https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/223073762648


Jongro23, it's Jongro28 jurisdiction




Jongro27



Jongro05





Pig had my hands swollen to make wrinkles from 2010 by Mind Control Weapon




Korean police pack waiting to stalk
Korean police waited now going to Sajik police box
Garbage truck in front of Sajik park
Garbage truck every half an hour in front of police agency
Garbage truck ran away not to be taken pics
Everyday garbage cart

GS25 truck Sejong culture center to where I live every night
GS25 truck Sejong culture center

All blinkers were Korean police, now I don't know
Blinker

Korean police unseal all food to poison
Korean police make me not eat after suppressing my brain
Break eggs to rot after making me unconscious
Pig drop half the food after making me unconscious, after internet drop a little


Mosquitos controlled by Korean police



I protest in front of police agency holding the sign of from 2008.


All Mind Control Weapon related police knew, read, watched my Naver blog, YouTube streaming from then, but I have never been helped.

They rather make Pig kill me.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious