Korean police make garbage truck, men stalk me all day

https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/223088792356

Jongro22 (3043)



Jongro 04, 03  at the same time


Jongro03 ran away but came back soon with Jongro04

Jongro04


Seoul police agency patrol03 (3061)



Jongro 26 (3070)

Jongro26 again


Jongro19 (3027)



Seoul police agency 01



Jongro 02, 03 at the same time





Police buses, Gwanghwamun


Korean police vans





GS truck, Sejong culture center 

GS truck, Philwoondaero where I live


3 garbage trucks


Everyday garbage truck '0240' behind Sejong culture center


Everyday garbage truck again 83로1806


Everyday garbage truck '95머9852'


Cleaner again

Korean police make cleaners stalk


Everyday cleaner again, Jongro library. She comes at least 3 times a day

Everyday cleaner, Jongro library

Cleaner, Chinese culture center

Cleaner everyday, city hall

Palace museum, underling cart

Everyday restaurant owner in front of desk

Make me pee by Mind Control Weapon

Make me drop things endlessly, I have to spend hours to look for it


Make me drop by Mind Control Weapon and spend hours to look


I find dropped twines after recovering from unconsciousness in the morning

Tie but make me untie after making me unconscious








Mind Control Weapon shooting to hurt




I protest in front of police agency holding the sign of from 2008.


All Mind Control Weapon related police knew, read, watched my blogs, YouTube streaming from then, but I have never been helped.

They rather make Pig kill me.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious