All Korean police want is bribe

https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/223089577150

Jongro01






Jongro19














Jongro04



Tied but released every morning


Tie to be untied, tangled all night


Cleaner again & again, I saw her every 5 minutes, Jongro library


Cleaner again, Jongro library


Same cleaner again, Jongro library


All day cleaner, Jongro library


Full of spiders all year round


Korean police implant Mind Control Weapon even on genitalia

3 garbage trucks, police agency


















































I protest in front of police agency holding the sign of from 2008.


All Mind Control Weapon related police knew, read, watched my blogs, YouTube streaming from then, but I have never been helped.

They rather make Pig kill me.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious