Pull out all my teeth

https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/223061185918

Jongro01, 03 at the same time


Korean police stalking


Jongro03, 01 at the same time to theaten


Jongro26


Jongro01, Jongro05

Jongro01, Jongro05 same time, same place to harass. Korean police


Jongro01, Jongro05



Jongro04


Korean police, Gwanghwamun


Korean police, Gwanghwamun

Korean police use garbage cart to harass me

Make guards stalk, Modern arts


Korean police call cleaner at night to stalk, Daewoo bldg


Korean police use neighbor restaurant to stalk

Everyday granny


Korean police implant Mind Control Weapon on me to pee to rob my money


Korean police implant Mind Control Weapon in genitalia, anus to pee, poo



Korean police intrusion from 1999 everyday, I tie, pig untie after making me unconscious



Korean police intrusion, but make me untie after making me unconscious


Korean police break eggs by Mind Control Weapon


Break eggs everyday. Pig manipulated the date 20230327 is correct



Dust the sheet from the window, make me drop headband, belt, towel, and clothes



Korean police smeared my towel with poop, blood. Disgusting from 1999


Make dirty with shit on towel, now blood, don't know where it's from



Mind Control Weapon implanted by Korean police, make me pee when angry

Korean police take off soles and broke endlessly

Korean police broke broke my thermos, later stole again n again


Korean police make it blink to harass, many police


Korean police make it blink to harass everyday


Korean police make it blink



Blinker 20230323_171838


I protest in front of police agency holding the sign of from 2008.



All Mind Control Weapon related police knew, read, watched my Naver blog, YouTube streaming from then, but I have never been helped.

They rather make Pig kill me.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious