Please spread this pic. Click once a day to reduce victims


https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/223059214501


Many are being killed without knowing it

Korean police use ambulance to harass me with wailing siren

Seoul police agency, guards make me leave

Guards at police agency, it became selfie by Pig


Everyday intrusion of Korean pig made me tie everyday. I know it's useless to stop


Korean police make cleaners stand everywhere I go, JD library


Palace museum security to harass me

Police stalker make so many gardeners in the tiny garden stand to harass


Grandma again


Pig make me drop food by Mind Control Weapon. Before mentioning it, half dropped


Police stalker poison food or hide it somewhere, make it appear after it rotten


New but pig will break soon using Mind Control Weapon


Korean police use Mind Control Weapon to make me leave food always. Before half left

Shredded noodle. Act up on every trivial things by Mind Control Weapon

Korean police tore noodle to pieces after making me unconscious

Korean police use Mind Control Weapon to make me leave oyster and control me not to see it

Korean police make hair stuck inside glasses and pull out

I protest in front of police agency holding the sign of from 2008.


All Mind Control Weapon related police knew, read, watched my Naver blog, YouTube streaming from then, but I have never been helped.

They rather make Pig kill me.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious