Mind Control Weapon is to control the victim's body

https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/223058169032

Mind Control Weapon to threaten to rob my money by Korean police


Korean police desperately hurt me by Mind Control Weapon



Korean police control electricity to block the internet

Korean police control PC like this as well as TV, phone, lights

Router blocked by Korean police



Make me drop food, something's always fell off

Make me drop food, things using Mind Control Weapon

Make me drop food, things repeatedly after making me unconscious


Korean police make me drop things by Mind Control Weapon

Korean police make me drop my hat after making me unconscious


Use Mind Control Weapon to make me unconscious, drop trash from my pocket endlessly

Make me drop trash from my pocket by Mind Control Weapon


Break eggs to poison everyday




Reading my brain of throwing away recyclable waste in local apartment complex, pig had the bin removed.

Cleaner was waiting for me by Pig

Recyclable waste to be put in the bin at local apartment complex, bin was removed


Cold outside, but Korean police make open windows all night through winter


Korean police make me tangle, tear, untie string after making me unconscious

Spend 15 minutes to untie and tie every evening, 10 minutes untie and tie morning

Korean police make me tangle, untangle twine after making me unconscious

Tie the front door due to Korean police breaking in even if I am in or out

Korean police make me untie after making me unconscious

I have to tie due to endless intrusion of Korean police

Korean police intrude every night after making me unconscious

Pig make me untangle, tangle, tear the twine by Mind Control Weapon



I protest in front of police agency holding the sign of from 2008.


All Mind Control Weapon related police knew, read, watched my Naver blog, YouTube streaming from then, but I have never been helped.

They rather make Pig kill me.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious