Korean police pulled out molar teeth again by Mind Control Weapon

https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/223057045207

Ununiformed police are all over, city hall. This happened alot


Many Korean police stalking by Mind Control Weapon

Korean police buses, Gwanghwamun


Korean police buses, city hall


Jongro27 just ran for me not to take pic of them


Jongro04 just ran


Former everyday granny by Korean police

Everyday granny


Restaurant workers used by pig to stalk


Korean police make me drop socks after making me unconscious


Korean police make me drop things after making me unconscious


Korean police make me drop socks after making me unconscious


Korean police make me drop things repeatedly after making me unconscious

Steal, put poison, maggot, bug on my food, unsealed lunch box but broken by Pig


Pig steal, tear all food, vegitable, fruits even put poison, trash, shit,,


Korean police drop things by Mind Control Weapon 


Korean police make me drop things after making me unconscious


Korean police make me drop things over and over again


Korean police make me drop things after making me unconscious


Korean police stole over 300 brand new gloves, make me drop repeatedly


Korean police make me drop by Mind Control Weapon


Break eggs everyday after making me unconscious

Korean police break eggs everyday using Mind Control Weapon

Korean police make me break eggs everyday using Mind Control Weapon 

Korean police make me break eggs after making me unconscious

Korean police make me break eggs after making me unconscious

Pig break eggs everyday

Korean police break all bags, shoes, socks,, using Mind Control Weapon

Break eggs everyday after making me unconscious, broken parts hidden


Korean police break all my food to poison


Korean police break food to poison everyday


All food is unseal to poison by Korean pig, I threw it on the road

Korean police unseal drinking yogurt to poison

Unseal all my food to poison


I protest in front of police agency holding the sign of from 2008.


All Mind Control Weapon related police knew, read, watched my Naver blog, YouTube streaming from then, but I have never been helped.

They rather make Pig kill me.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious