Korean police desperately try to stop my YouTube, internet posting

https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/223056114520

Pig removed the signboard saying 'Wednesday is closed' on the previous day to act up.

So I didn't see, went, came back spending all day for nothing.

Korean police used Mind Control Weapon to suppress my brain not to think it's closed



JD library removed notice of Day off of the month by Pig to act up on me



Korean police make cleaners harass me, alley behind Modern arts

To avoid guards, cleaners of Modern arts, I went behind of it. Pig read my brain, sent them


Korean police make guard harass me using alarm, Sajik park

Stalker P make police walk in front of me to harass like police cars

Korean police make janitor harass me, Jongro library

Korean police make cleaner stalk, JD library

Every morning cleaner. Korean police make them stalk, Philwoondaero

Korean police make cleaner stand the cart to harass me

Korean police make cart stood wherever I go to harass

Korean police have 2 garbage trucks stalk

Korean police have 2 garbage trucks stalk me, like police cars, Philwoondaero

Korean police have garbage truck stalk, Jongro library

Korean police have garbage truck stalk

Garbage truck stalk by Korean police


Korean police make cleaners stalk, Sejong culture, art center

Korean police make cleaner stalk to harass me, Gyeongbokgung palace

Blinkers mostly pigs, next are taxi drivers

Blinkers, pigs or related to them

I protest in front of police agency holding the sign of from 2008.



All Mind Control Weapon related police knew, read, watched my Naver blog, YouTube streaming from then, but I have never been helped.

They rather make Pig kill me.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious