Koreans got killed by Korean Mind Control Weapon police

So hurting, Korean Mind Control Weapon- related police don't want to stop P's acting up.


P tortures me to itch, bleed, and ooze from my legs.

Millions bumps appear at night, but disappear from the morning for me not to take pics. They look like goose bumps.


My protesting at the police Agency makes him torture me to death.


Endless oozing turn into scabs.

He makes it dry quick.

Murderous itching made me scratch to remove scabbed feet.

If I wipe off not to create scabs, but they appear more, because P uses Mind Control Weapon to create to ooze more and more.


He uses it to ooze when I walk on the street or after evening not to take video.

My legs are tortured to be shattered.

Itching torture to death by the highest level of Mind Control Weapon with pin tingling.



Right leg








Left leg



Left thigh



Right thigh


Feet


Back leg



Pics today, More
https://mndctrlwpn.blogspot.com

↖ CLICK this once a day please

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious