Heat rash on calves by Mind Control Weapon 2021.10.14

After returning from Canada in 2007, 'pig' sprayed bacteria on my arms and legs to get heat rash.

Force colds over and over again when I get better, I catch another cold again. All the people I was close at that time, Kim Mi-young, Young-mi, and Kang Kyung-hee, also have the same colds.


Force heat rashes on my arms, legs, and face, and it was so itchy, I scratched so hard that my skin got damaged and peeled off.


Women saw me scratching said, "You can endure pain, but can't endure itching," and they told me to apply charcoal powder, so I got better.

It worked so well, it all gone immediately.

I was so excited that I applied it even to my face as well.


This time the heat rash is caused by Mind Control Weapon by  itchy, tingling, bitter, and bleeding. I think my skin is rotting.

I'm scared of the YouTube comment saying that I have to have leg amputated.

 2021.10.14







































댓글

  1. I'm soooo worried please go to a doctor if you don't want them amputated

    답글삭제
  2. Ve, a un doctor porfavor, hay personas (Sonara loco) que se preocupan por ti

    답글삭제
  3. Hey, that's not healthy anymore !! Please see a doctor, it could get worse: ((

    답글삭제
  4. Ve al medico por favor. Mucho animo y fuerza 💪💪💖💖

    답글삭제
  5. 이 상황에서 벗어나길 바래 응원해

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious