Door lock is controlled not to unlock by 'pig'

When I go out with the front door unlocked all day and night.

Who goes around with their front door open. It has been from 1999.

But recently from March 1, 2021, it has been always unlocked.

I leave before 09:00, come back at around 22:00, this means at least 13 hours unlocked a day.

When I return home, tie the door with 5 or 6 strings, it has been since 1999 as well as I tie when I go outside too. But how can it be tied completely outside, it take the invader a little like only 2,3 minutes to break in.



The locks of the front door have been replaced every month, sometimes every week over and over again from then.

The keys have been stolen every year. I didn't know 'pig' stole after making me unconscious, he used to steal after he broke in as well.



When I go out, I have to open and close the door 4, 5 times to lock it too because he controls it. It's been very annoying.

Before this March I have had to press the password 4 to 5 times, sometimes more everyday.


Sometimes I get back home, the unlocked door became locked after 'pig' locks and turns off the power of it for me not to enter my home.

I had to call some emergency center to have it broken to get inside and reinstall it, now I always open windows to climb by a ladder to 3rd floor to enter..



Now the pig found another good 'excuse' to frame me to neighbors, he had the power of the front door off not to unlocked to have me go through the window at midnight and he has the underling talk shit about me in advance and have the people watch me climb the ladder at midnight.

The neighbor grandpa who live across from my apartment talked about my entering home by a ladder loudly the next day.

I haven't seen or talked him before and I climbed the 3rd floor at midnight, he worries about my stepping the gas pipe for only 1 second by shitty talk of pig's underling.


Most people worry about some thief or burglar breaking in at midnight, I think that's the common sense.

But like all other underlings, he was controlled to think the way as P manipulates.


Please, spread : Mind Control Weapon

Nothing has changed.


댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious