My google blogs 'Stalking Log of Mind Control Weapon' is not searched on google

Please Help

Stalking Log of Mind Control Weapon

Image of Mind Control Weapon


Pig's endless reporting makes my blog impossible to search.

https://stalkinglogmindcontrolweapon.blogspot.com/

I've been working hard to translate all day for months to be exhausted. Not only Naver, but Google, with pig's interfering and reporting repeatedly, endlessly.


Pig controls electricity and my PC not to stream on YouTube.

How does pig block my blog not to be searched?
- Pig uses many different ID of underlings and report.
So many people have reported with similar reason, the company like googles delete or have it reveal less.


Please click this Stalking Log of Mind Control Weapon and copy each title and paste on google search if it is searched.


댓글

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious