I saw snow crystals with my naked eyes. Is it nomal to see these?

I have seen snow crystals all this winter from last December to 1 March.


Don't know if it's normal to see dozens of snow crystals drops with the naked eyes.


It is ultra thin, like transparent glass 0.3~0.7cm in diameter, 1~ dozens of them are pouring on a black bag I sat on at once.

I saw them with both the left and the right eye.


The trees and other objects around me are still looking the same, doesn't look as detailed as a microscope.


I have not seen until this winter. other people see them with naked eyes?

Mind Control Weapon

댓글

  1. It's normal to see snowflakes with your naked eyes

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Thank you for ur reply
      I keep updating
      https://stalkinglogmindcontrolweapon.blogspot.com/

      삭제
  2. I hope you are feeling well CC, we support you <3

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious