I was assaulted by the police, but I became a criminal, an ex-convict.

'pig' made me unconscious, but dragged me somewhere whenever I went to protest across the Seoul Police Agency.

Because 'pig' wanted to hide me from his violence and what he has done to me

   (corruptkoreancop.blogspot.com)


(At first, 'pig' dragged me only when MCW-related cops come to Police Agency.

but later for 24 hours to 2 or 3 days)

I thought something was going wrong, so I tied my body on a roadside tree with strings and filmed with a phone, but to no avail. Dragged me.

So I moved to protest at the main gate of the Police Agency.


But one day, suddenly over 100 policemen besieged me and made me panicked.

They twisted my hands and feet and dragged me like a beast to the back gate. 


I was in a state of terror with those more than 100 cops, only wanted to run away to my home and went to the main gate to pick up my bag and stuff.

Hundreds of police besieged me again, twisting and dragging my whole body, limbs, and legs to the back gate.

← This repeated 3,4 times. I was in a state of panic, gave up all my stuff, ran to home.

← They said I cannot protest in front of main gate, but in the back gate, so they took me to the back gate.


A few hours later, at 2a.m I wanted to pick up my bag, phone, batterie, glasses,,, Mr.K and cops came again, molested me.


I was too scared to report 112, 'pig's obedient underling policeman came,  when he saw me, arrested me for being a current offender. 

←← I feel so wronged and I'm still crying.


On the one-person demonstration, more than 100 cops came, dragged to the back gate after the siege.

Saying I could protest only in the back gate, not front gate.

They twisted my whole body, kicked me, grabbed me by the collar, and twisted my neck.

A photo of four cops dragged to the back door and surrounded me.


I went back to pick up my bag at 2 a.m., and the cops came back and tormented me again.
When I reported 112, and they made plot that I rather assaulted him, and kicked him and the car, made me arrested for "obstruction of public service."

In the police box, Mr.k said he would not punish me if I wrote a memorandum that I would not protest.
I said I couldn't write a memorandum
Mr.k and the police box cop sued me for a joke. 


Said I kicked the car and the cops with those big, worn-out slippers. 
It was ridiculous and I’m still out of anger.
cops set up a framing. "I talked gibberish."

About 100 policemen surrounded me, twisted my hands, feet, and neck, dragged me like a beast, and shredded every clothes.

They twisted, pulled, scratched my hands and arms.


The next day, Sunday, I went again (without protest tools) to pick up my stuff.
I lived near the Blue House at the time, but they watched at nearby Jahamun-ro and Gyeongbokgung Station, to kept me from coming to police agency. 


Photographs of the police coming to the front gate and kicking me out for not being able to protest.
They didn't allow me to protest in front of the main gate, but back gate.
But later not even at the back door, not even cross over of the front of 'Kim & Jang', 
(and they came one week later with other cops and I took pictures of them). 


Mr.K kept tormenting me 
This guy is in charged of bringing Mr. Kang and hundreds of cops and kicking me out.



I was scared, and went home, k chased me to my house.
He said I broke the car with a big, worn out slippers that keep coming off which didn't even fit my foot.

They set me up.
What force can I use to kick the car with slippers that don't fit my feet, big slippers that keep coming off?

'pig' has torn and made a hole in every shoes, socks, and gloves, clothes I wear that kind of thing. 
Mr. k pulled over in a blocked road, saying that he was passing. He lied. He was wrong.
I was so resentful that I sincerely put it on the Human Rights Commission, NHRC, but he called me and swore, abused me over the phone.


This is the text he's begging me.
Even though I submitted this to the NHRC, he was not accused. I became the 2nd criminal.

I have lived without crime and suddenly, because of the police, I became to have two previous convictions.
And became a psychotic.
Text sending me he did something wrong to me, sent me even 1 box of ramen
I've received his phone calls and texts dozens of times.
but 'pig' broke my phone, cannot post those.
The report of assaulting me with chainsaws Choi Il-ki of Seodaemun Police Station became not to be punished.


I became the only criminal who's been assaulted, even though this guy asked me not to sue him, and Seodaemun police asked me not to sue.
Saying "Please do not sue us"ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

The next day, not even working hours on Sunday, but Mr.k came to my house to scare and torment me.

Why did he park the car in a dead end even though it's not a passing road? 


I moved to protest in front of 'Kim & Jang' because of their threatening, but they said it wasn't possible, and another cop from Seoul Security Police Agency in his mid-40s came and threaten and molested me again.


Again, they were brought in Gangtae and Kwan, came with the policewoman and other police officers and threatened  and tormented me.




When I went back at 2 am to pick up my bag, Kang Tae-gwan and cops came back.
When I reported 112, I was rather arrested in the act for assaulting him, "obstructing the execution of public affairs." 112cops and Kang TG are together.

It was ridiculous and I am still furious.

They insisted I,alone kicked the car and hundreds of cops with those big, worn-out slippers.



About 100 policemen surrounded me, twisted my hands, feet, and neck, dragged me like beasts, and shredded all my clothes.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious