Korean cop 'pig' made me have criminal record with this picture

Everyday I go out, patrol cars have threatened me from 1997.

I started to take pics and post From 2007

This underling seems to have known me alot, and they spat at me hundreds of times.

Whenever I go to this place, patrol cars waited for me to threaten and spit, so I started to take pics.

And they appeared to threaten and hassle me.




I went to the Dept store, they have waited for me for at least 1 or half an hour there to hassle.

I took pics again, got the pic of this underling spitting at me.

He spat and ran away.

I was so upset and thought I had to go to the police office this time, but this underling saw me he started to kick at me on my feet with his feet hundreds of times, because cctv doesn't show the floor, and he knows it very well.





I was so afraid, ran to the nearest shop, a cellphone shop.

The cop chased after me to kick and hurt me.

Shop employees got afraid, and puzzled too. the cop saw the people there, he couldn't hurt me and ran away.


The shop employees got shocked, they were puzzled and got out to see.

I posted these on the internet, They surrounded my house to arrest me


They sued for defamation.
The cop who spit on me is not charged.



Pics below is Before spitting.
Korean cops or patrol cars have waited for me in front of the front door. They know when I go outside using MCW.

I threw away styrofoam outside of the front door, he picked up, checked and threw away.

Everyday this things have happened.
I saw this cop outside of the front door the other day, and many other cops too.

The man behind is actually not cop, but a conscript.
The day before this day, another cops were there.

I saw the cop in the front many times before too.
 He is not a cop, but a conscript


The cops and patrol cars always try to pick a fight


The same day
Pics below are several hours later when I return home.
Another cop is waiting for me to theathen and harrass me near my house.
They pretend to do something. Younger guy is not a cop, but conscript.
But they have nothing to do except harrassing me. The mission accomplished & leaving  


I have more


















댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious