'pig' drag me somewhere after making me unconscious

I went to Australia 2005, Newzealand, Canada 2006 to escape from 'pig'
but 'pig' sent subordinates.

First day of January, Frbruary 2006 I saw 'pig' in Newzealand.


'pig' makes me unconscious while I am awake with my eyes open, walking in the street
and drags me somewhere for at least 5 to 10minutes whenever I go outside.

I don't know what happened since I was unconscious.

This happens almost at least more than 10 times a day
so it means 300 times a month I got kidnapped

'pig' implants MCW all over my body, gives me an injection to a vein,
steals my belongings like money, phones, watches,,,
breaks phones, bags, shoes, clothes,,
waters batteries not to make me use

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious