Korea's Mafia police deprive me of my life & Personal Recognition

Personal Recognition (or Human Recognition)
I don't know what this is called.

Cops implant this to people to receognize, it's different from Mind Control Weapon or face recognition.

As soon as I get out my house, police cars have chased me only to terrorize.

I go to very crowded places like shopping mall, change my clothes, cover all my body and my face, but they notice and keep chasing me.

I tried many times to avoid, escape from those 'pigs'.

(As I first called it Verichip, after I started strmn',  learned it was "Mind Control Weapon"

It is something very cutting edge like Mind Control Weapon, something similiar to 'face recognition'

but different from above those)


'pig' broke into my house everyday, threatened me by cop cars w/ screaming sirens
& terrorizing lights from the morning till night.  March 2005, l went to Australia for 5 mths, to escape stalking from 'pig'.

Those didn't happen there, but 'pig's subodiates, ex-con Lee sanggi did the same things, like talking shit to people and breaking into the places where I lived.

I moved every week there, and moved to New Zealand, first day there l was unconscious until 2,3 pm

Outside of the room, people mowed the lawn all day, but I slept tight like a baby with the huge mowing noise.

The lady of the homestay was worried and surprised alot, she said she was going to open the door if I died.

From the day, whenever I go outside, 20,30 New Zealand police cars followed me just the same as what happened in Korea.

Panicked all the time and saw the 'pig' early January midnight 2006 there, near Albany North shore.

March 2006, I went to Vancouver Canada, 'pig's subordiates came after me.
Unconscious all day, wake up only evening time for 2,3 hours.

I got terrorized and moved to Calgary after 2 wks, saw police cars after me there too.

As I talked alone about what happened because by Mind Control Weapon they hear what I talk, hear whenever I found police cars.
'pig' broke into my place implanted to my left foot, the thumb in my right,,,, whenever I found out Mind Control Weapon is implanted over and over again.

Korea's  police put me on the black list, stalk & watch me 24 hours using "Human recognition' threaten me w/ police cars, lights and siren.

This has been being updated, not completed

댓글

  1. And Human Recognition sensors are not implanted. They are put in places where spies want to spy on people. Face Recognition is a part of Human Recognition. Government CCTVs use Human Recognition sensors.

    답글삭제
  2. Jane you are a strong person, do not let them defeat you ok? we are also here to help you.

    I know it's hard for you but look, you keep fightinhg like you always do and you will win.

    the way to win is to do good plans. you need a good plan and overcome the cops. stay near of people you trust! it is very important.

    답글삭제
  3. Please contact me : fusion.lick@gmail.com

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious