PC broken again

Korean police use Mind control weapon to harass innocent civilian.
'p' broke my pc remotedly again to stop Youtube streaming


Swollen feet 14 Feb 2019

'p' made me unconscious while I was awake walking in the street, took me somewhere stabbed me in my feet.

Scars are always left all over my body, especially back and back of neck, for me not to take pics

댓글

  1. Look at your feet, the skin is peeling because the skin is dry. You need to put moisturizer.

    답글삭제
  2. You have cellulitis. Its a fungal infection caused when it gets into a cut or break in the skin. It gets hot and swollen and has that distinctive dry appearance. You need fluoxycillin antibiotic. Cellulitis can lead to blood poisoning and death.
    GET ANTIBIOTICS JANE. x

    답글삭제

댓글 쓰기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious