Korean police burn my body by Mind Control Weapon

I was taking cold water from the water purifier at the information room of the Seoul police agency while I was protesting, and he manipulated me by Mind Control Weapon to pour boiling water into my left hand to burn me.

He made me unconscious, so I didn't know that hot water was pouring on my hand. It didn't hurt at first.


P open burns me unconscious on a gas stove, or make my hands exposed by hot steam for a long time while cooking boiling stew to hurt me after making me unconscious without the previous step of losing consciousness.

Burns that make me unconscious in the gas stove. After losing  stew, he was stung and burned.



https://blog.naver.com/qewwer/222792315703

A discharge from wound but soon it got dry.

Oozing↑(left leg)


Dried a few hours later↓

Discharge from wound (right)

It got dry.


Left leg
The ooze dripping.

Enlarged pic.

Oozing

Scars from scratch, bumps of heat rash



Right leg
oozing
oozing



댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Mind Control weapon

Chipchan, Mind Control Weapon

Major function of Mind Control Weapon is making you unconscious